This is the latest staying up yet being sober group I've ever seen in the Big Brother house. Jessie, Casey, and Laura are still up in the kitchen talking the evils of Ronnie. Casey and Laura have seen through Ronnie for some time. Whether Jessie is actually realizing that Ronnie will play him as quickly as he's played others, I just don't know.
Here's what's been happening in the late night hours:
- Laura told Ronnie that she would have been a better ally for him than Jordan.
- Ronnie told others that Laura's spreading lies.
- Jordan thinks they want her and Laura against each other.
- The HOH bunch is adamant about voting Laura out.
- Lydia wants the NBK (Natural Born Killers) to be only herself, Chima, and Kevin because the others talk too much.
- The HOH group is falling apart trust-wise.
- That one segment really wanted Russell backdoored.
- Natalie says Russell wants Jordan out.
- Despite personal differences, everyone is agreeing that Ronnie is a liar.
- Russell confronted Ronnie about his lies and called for witnesses.
- Ronnie got shouted at a lot as he stood on the balcony.
- Ronnie retreated to his HOH room.
- Every hamster in the house wants Ronnie out next week.
- Since the confrontation, Ronnie's been hiding out while everyone talks about him and his lies.
- It's all good, eh?
Maybe if she showered more than every three days, she wouldn't have to pop pimples on the live feeds.