The bosom body buddies discuss their well-muscled futures. However, the expression on Michele's face below better portrays how I feel about the feeds tonight.
Yep, that's how I feel! Here's what's happened since the POV ceremony in that Big Brother House of High School Nightmares:
- Jessie wants his own action figure. I have no words to describe how I feel about that.
- Braden doesn't think they'll stay in cliques very long. He has a point. I'm shocked. I didn't expect it from him.
- The cliques are messing with the hamsters voting the way they would under normal circumstances.
- They CAN vote out a member of their own clique, but many have promised not to do so.
- Braden tried a rather mellow laidback campaign to save himself.
- Kevin says he's going to vote out Braden because he thinks Braden hasn't approached him as a friend because he's gay.
- I don't think that's Braden's issue with him.
- These gals, for the most part, are wearing too much make-up.
- Eh, they're cooking dinner.
- They're being boring. They need to quit that.