Yes, hamsters are still up in the Habitrail. This is a group of night owls, albeit not really drinking to excess as some in previous years. Before I get on with the report, I need to mention the horror that is Jessie's HOH Twitter page. Sigh. Some people shouldn't Twitter.
Here's the skinny from the Big Brother House of Special Snowflakes:
- Chima thinks that if she goes home, Jeff gets to switch to the Brainy Bunch. I don't know for sure if it works that way, but it would even the playing field and Jeff would be happier.
- They said Braden was "chill" during the POV ceremony.
- Natalie defended Chima to Russell, saying she could see herself hanging out with her and she was no threat to their alliance.
- Not sure why she felt the need to defend Chima, though. Russell was originally on the "get rid of Lydia" train.
- Lydia and Kevin think Natalie is falling for Jessie, but that Jessie isn't falling for Natalie.
- Jessie said that Jordan's butt isn't big enough for his liking. @@ As if!
- Lots of small talk in the backyard and it's still going on as I get this posted.