Tell me these two aren't the next showmance on the horizon -- Chima and Russell.
Here's what's been going down in the Big Brother House of Freaks and Geeks since my last report:
- Ronnie is way too giddy about Casey being evicted while a banana.
- Jessie told Natalie that Lydia is now going to vote Casey out.
- Natalie told Jessie that she doesn't like him talking to Lydia.
- I think we may have to turn this Habitrail around and take them all home!
- Kevin wants Casey to try to stay. He thinks they might be able to get the votes if they can swing Chima and Michele.
- I don't think it's possible.
- Lydia talked to Casey and asked him if he'd go after one of the four (Jessie, Russell, Natalie, Ronnie) if he stays.
- You bet!
- Ronnie thinks they should trick Lydia and Kevin in the next HOH comp and not let them in on the new code.
- How old are these people?
- Casey clowned around in his banana suit, singing songs, and having fun.
- He's sure he has no chance to stay.
- I think he's right. :-(
- Russell hit his head diving into the pool.
- He didn't hit it hard enough to be hauled away.