Jessie and Lydia whisper sweet nothings at each other in the wee hours of the morn. Ew. I'm just not getting that showmance at all. With the exception of "favors" from her, I can't get why they're even friends at all. Talk about people just using people!
In other late night house news:
- The producers won't let Ronnie get his hair done in a Mohawk due to continuity reasons. When has that ever stopped them before? When you watch the show, season after season, you can always catch them using old clips for filler.
- If Ronnie did get a Mohawk, he'd look even more like PeeWee Herman. Or, at the very least, a bad SNL characterization of PeeWee Herman.
- Jeff, although reassured he's safe this week, is intent on winning the PoV to save himself.
- Laura knows she's the target and her only hope to stay is to win the PoV.
- During late night hanging out, the guys all decided to speak with an Irish (?) accent. Bad Irish (?) accents, too.
- As Have Nots, Laura and Jordan can't have any booze. They think Russell shouldn't have any booze.
- Russell, perhaps fueled by booze when he raged at Lydia, seems to be the only one who's really acted up with the alcohol.
- Ronnie told Jordan (who's very worried) that he won't put her on the block.
- They all think Dan (BB10) looks different in person. Lydia said he was a weinie.
- Jordan really has issues with thinking she's dumb. As I watch her on the feeds, she might be lacking some formal educational background, but she can be so spot on when reading people.
- As it stands now, Laura is the main target of the entire house if the noms remain the same. Jeff should be way safe ... almost to the point of a unanimous vote.
- If one gets saved, it's likely Russell will be put on the block.
- Jessie says he won't vote Russell out. Well, duh. That would be like losing his evil clone brother.