It's going for 3 AM their time and the hamsters are still up. In the backyard, we have Jessie, Natalie, Kevin, Casey, and Lydia talking about Braden. Not good things, mind you. They're talking about him being a pathological liar. They say they're tired of his stories. Casey thinks he's been telling them so long that he believes them himself.
Here's what's been going on in the BB11 House of Restless Rodents:
- They're calling Braden a "one-upper." Apparently whatever someone has done, he has a better story.
- BB gave them alcohol, but this group doesn't seem to have the over-imbibers of past seasons.
- They talked graphically about sex.
- They're irked that Braden said "congratulations" instead of "thank you" when they offered him a place at the dinner earlier in the evening.
- This season has no particular cook -- they all pitch in. Except for a selected few, that is.
- Russell and Laura think that Captain LurksALot (Ronnie) talks game way too much.
- The Brains could finally eat real food at midnight.
- Ronnie claims he feels human once again.
- No one is drunk. Most are awake and talking about whomever isn't in their little group. I don't mean clique ... except the Brains.
- Neither Chima or Braden seem to really fit in with the majority of the house. But the overall feeling is that they want Braden out more.