I wouldn't mind being able to wear black spandex like Lydia. I wouldn't mind so much having a Hello Kitty tattoo. But ... um ... no.
Here's what's been going on in that Big Brother House of Geeks, Freaks, and Those Who Deserve to be Mocked:
- Jessie told Natalie that they'd just have to ride the Ronnie thing out and see what happens. He won't bring up a possible eviction, but he won't fight it either.
- They think they'd still have the numbers as they have Lydia. Kevin seems to come with her.
- I'm actually a bit disappointed that Kevin tends to stay under the radar a lot.
- Jeff thinks it's all making sense now. He couldn't get why everyone hated him so and now he knows it was Ronnie's lies.
- Lydia told him that she needs to tell him something about Russell later.
- If I were Jeff, I think I'd be as leery about Lydia as I am now about Ronnie.
- Casey and Jeff talked about how Ronnie said that Jeff called Kevin a derogatory slur for homosexual. (Like how I scooted around that one?)
- Everyone in the house wishes Ronnie could go home this week and both Jordan and Laura stay.
- It ain't gonna happen.
- They hashed and rehashed all of Ronnie's lies and how he pitted them against each other for fun and profit.
- Ronnie hid out.
- BB gave 'em wine tonight.
- Cooking was a mutual effort on the part of Michele and Natalie.
- "Let him starve," said Jeff about Ronnie.
- As all of the others had a pleasant time, Ronnie came out of the HOH and laid down on the couch in the upstairs hallway.
- He eventually went back to his lair.