It's nearly 6 AM here on the East Coast and Natalie and Jessie are talking about everyone. Somehow, Natalie talks like a guy. Jessie is still full of himself. They're talking the order for the keys in Jessie's nominations. Here's the skinny from the overnight:
- Chima and Lydia are on the block.
- Lydia and Jordan were given slinky nightgowns and had a girly-girly time of it. No, no sex. Or "boogering" as Jordan would say.
- Before the feeds were live last night, they had already had the "have/have not" competition which takes the place of the food comp this year.
- Brains were out quick in that one. They call it the neon competition.
- Ronnie says they lost because they (the brains) over-think everything.
- Jeff and Lydia talked about the upcoming veto comp. Jeff doesn't think it should be used if won. Lydia would save herself if she wins -- Jeff agrees with that thought.
- Lydia seems to fit in better with the others than Chima if the noms remain the same.
- Lydia thinks Jessie is attractive. Eww. My opinion of her sunk tremendously just now.
- Jessie and Lydia pinky-sweared they wouldn't nominate each other. Of course, Jessie has ALREADY nominated Lydia.
- They confirmed that the HOH will be on Twitter. So much for no outside contact, eh?
- As Lydia gets close to Jessie, she also gets close to Jeff. She might be one to watch this season.
- Lydia cried. Shades of Amber?
- Natalie says that Braden is a loose cannon and that Jordan has him wrapped around her finger.
Also ... my show review post is up at TV Squad.