Interesting ... every time a hamster mentions Chima's speech from the show, we get loud theme music and the image of the control room. Well, duh ... we know what she said. We saw the whole brouhaha on the feeds which was NOT bleeped like the show was. And, no. Beaner isn't an accountant. I got a kick out of that comment from the show post!
The feeds returned to yet another brouhaha after the live show. Here's the skinny from the BB House of Hyper Hamsters:
- Ronnie is refusing to admit to the group of five (Michele, Jeff, Casey, Jordan, and Laura) that he was the flip vote causing the tie.
- Ronnie also refuses to admit it to Natalie, Russell, Lydia, and Jessie.
- Everyone on the non-jock side for sure sees through him.
- Russell, Jessie and company have adopted Ronnie as their pet gerbil for the week or something.
- Ronnie is trying to play both sides of the house.
- He's trying to get people to believe that Casey betrayed the group.
- Laura can read Ronnie like a child's primer.
- For a "mastermind," Ronnie isn't all that persuasive.
- Even Jordan sees through him.
- Right now I'd call the most solid group in the house Casey, Laura, Jordan, Michele, and sometimes Jeff. There still seems to be some mistrust about Jeff.
- While the Power Tools are tight, the rest of their alliance will probably go whichever way the wind blows.