Welcome to the Big Brother House of Waffles. Yeah, you heard me. It's looking like Russell has waffled his way back in the Jessie Fold. Now, I'm not sure the vote this week will be affected by it, but there ya go. After last night's brouhahas, today was a bit quieter.
- Russell got mad because Lydia defended Chima who said that she (Lydia) wanted to um ... perform certain oral maneuvers on Jessie and Russell.
- Jessie told Russell that almost everyone in the house wants him (Russell) out and that he now has a huge target on his back.
- Sigh. Now Russell believes Jessie about Michele lying (which is a lie in and of itself).
- Natalie and Chima are the ones actually instigating this, Natalie on behalf of Ronnie (and Jessie), Chima for dramatic effect (or something).
- Russell said the alliance with Jeff, Jordan, and Michele is off. He told Michele that if they didn't win HOH, he'd put her up.
- Jordan and Jeff grumped at each other, but all is well between them.
- Jeff is avoiding Russell because he doesn't want a confrontation (AKA - Brouhaha!)
- Russell is hanging out with Jessie.
- Blech. I think my tummy hurts.