Russell, the plain old non-terrorist yet perhaps imperfect dude, is pining over the loss of Chima from the Big Brother house. (Sure he is!)
Before it all went down, the mood of the house was obviously bothering Jordan.
All of Jeff's clothes were removed from the drawers and tossed around. He put them back and was more ticked each minute.
But the big news of the house from the overnight hours is ...
- Oh, it was so boring for so long. Natalie was reading the BB rules book, others were talking small talk.
- Chima was in hiding under her blankets.
- I really don't understand why the ex-Jessie crew was in such turmoil. They had their days at the top of the heap, didn't they know that tables can turn? I guess it's time they all learned a life lesson, eh?
- Jeff finally got to eat. It's a wonder he hasn't lost his appetite with all of the hate going around in the house.
- Natalie and Lydia, obviously over past differences and united in their blind worship of Jessie the Magnificent, bonded.
- Chima hid from life.
- When Jeff got called to the Diary Room, Natalie made a comment to the effect of "yeah, go find out how to #@$# with Chima, Natalie, and Lydia some more."
- It's a GAME, gals! Sheesh! When they were on the top, the others didn't make snide comments all the time! What is up with these people?
- Natalie said she's going to dump water all over their beds.
- When their indoor lockdown was done, they went to the back yard to find a miniature golf type set-up.
- Jeff wanted to keep on eating. He's one hungry guy after a week on slop!
- Kevin went to Jeff and said he had nothing to do with messing with his belongings. He said he saw the girls move his own stuff into Jeff's drawers, so he took it out as he didn't want to get involved.
- I think Kevin, who's remained alone most of the evening, is regretting his allegiance to Chima and the gals. He could have declared the other side long ago.
- Chima finally emerged at Kevin's request.
- Production told Chima to put on her microphone.
- She flipped them off and ignored them.
- Chima decided that she wouldn't let the others practice -- the golf game is obviously some sort of practice for the POV.
- Chima threw her microphone into the hot tub.
- Russell talked about his family coming here from Lebanon.
- I don't think that makes him a terrorist.
- Jeff got irked by the Goony Gals because they were deliberately hogging the washer/dryer when he wanted to do his clothes.
- As Michele tried waiting her turn to practice golf, Natalie said they could hog it all night.
- Didn't Cappy and Crew do something like that before one of the big brouhahas in that season? Try to intimidate the others during a comp practice scenario?
- Of the two nominated, Jordan told Michele she'd like Natalie to go because Natalie wants to go after Jeff.
- Little did she know ...
- Chima gathered laundry, then went to go sit on the washing machine so she could put hers in before Jeff (who was already not so patiently waiting for the machine).
- Chima and Natalie talked -- Natalie admitted she was the one who messed with Jeff's clothes. No surprises there for me as Chima was in hiding under covers and feeling sorry for herself.
- Jordan told her men (Russell and Jeff) that she heard the others were going to pour hot sauce on all of their clothes. She thinks everyone should put their stuff up in the HOH room to keep it safe.
- Chima kept making nasty comments to the camera. She's either being nasty to us (America's fault she's in the predicament she is) or to production (it's their fault, too!).
- Lydia brought up that Russell hit her with a ball (a few weeks ago) and BB "let it go and didn't do anything."
- BB once again told Chima to put her microphone on.
- Jeff told Jordan he didn't want to have to hide his clothes and act like he's scared.
- Jeff said, "This is the most miserable cast ever with the biggest bitch on reality TV ever."
- He said it, not me. But I must agree. Not the whole cast, but ...!
- Chima told Natalie that even though she hates Russell, she would vote for him to win over Michele, Jordan, or Jeff.
- I guess she just can't understand why people aren't in love with the princess?
- Every time they talked about production (unfair, picking on them, taking Jeff's side, etc.), we got blocked feeds.
- The Battle of the Laundry continued.
- Chima took Russell's hat and hid it.
- Lydia said that Jordan is "dumb as a box of hair."
- Chima said that she shouldn't be called the 5th HOH, just call her the 6th nominee to be evicted thanks to production. Then she gave the finger to said production. Or to me.
- Kevin told Michele that the three girls (Lydia, Natalie, Chima) are acting like they're a cult and their beloved leader (Jessie) died.
- I think it's too little too late for ya, Kevin. You chose your gal Chima. It's going to be hard to switch sides now, don't you think?
- Then came a loooong feeds blockage.
- What? The feeds are back and Chima is nowhere to be seen? Could she be hiding under the covers again?
- What? They're talking about possibly no eviction this week? They're talking about replacing a houseguest?
- Oh my. Whatever in the world can be going on? Where's
- Russell said her first meeting will be with the legal department.
- Jeff said, "And then there were seven. They're going to black that out!"
- Then they worried that Chima may have taken some of their belongings.
- Russell told Michele that Chima was trying to bait him in the morning, almost like she wanted him to go after her with the knife he was using in the kitchen.
- It wouldn't surprise me. She wanted to get him mad enough to hit her before so he could get the boot.
- Meanwhile, there seems to be a loose cannon (okay, maybe a firecracker in perspective) in the Jeff, Michele, Jordan, and Russell faction.
- Russell seems to be trying to work Michele against Jeff a bit.
- It's not working. Michele said that she never had any intention to vote Jeff out.
- Jordan, Jeff, Russell, and Michele talked about Chima's anger issues. Jordan hadn't heard the rape story.
- They all agree she needs professional help.
- Natalie is now not only in worship of Jessie, she's agog with Chima, too.
- "That was HUGE! She threw her microphone in the hot tub!"
- False idols, I say.
- Apparently Allison Grodner herself came out during whatever the final straw was.
- We don't know for sure if Chima got the boot or if she DOR'd (voluntary exit).
- But we know that ...
WHICH OLD WITCH?
THE WICKED WITCH!
DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!