Natalie is spouting off Biblical references to marriage to a captive audience -- Lydia and Kevin. Okaay ...
Is it that cold in the house that everyone keeps wearing hoods, hats, and wrapping themselves in comforters? I do welcome the fact that most aren't really exhibitionists this season (cough, Jessie, cough). But it's like the house is kept at 60 degrees or something.
Here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Paranoid Pups:
- Chima continues to focus on getting Russell out of the house. She admits that it's personal, but claims it's a strategical move, too.
- I can see that. However, the real power teams are Jessie and Natalie, Jeff and Jordan, and to a lesser extent -- Lydia and Kevin. If I were a single player in the house, I'd be trying to break up a duo.
- Michele said they aren't allowed to name the rats at her lab. I guess that would make them too much like pets before they torture them.
- They complained about being bored.
- Bad Jeff. He drank some Gatorade and ended up be punished with an extra day of slop.
- Jordan trimmed Jeff's hair. He now has a bitty bald spot in the back. He tried to touch up the trim.
- They played with the modeling clay. Woohoo.
- Russell said that Chima complained in the first week that she was cast on the wrong show. She felt she should have made America's Top Model. (Isn't she too teensy for that one?) He thinks she should be on Discovery Channel as a chia pet. Okay, that made me smile.
- Jessie is forlorn because he can't grow facial hair.
- Lydia worked on Jeff for his favor. Russell worked on him, too.
- Poor Jeff.
- Chima thinks Michele is really playing the game. If she is, I think she's playing it poorly. She's way too transparent.
- Natalie wants Michele out before Jeff. So much for the girls alliance, eh?
- Kevin seriously thinks Michele might have the wizard power ... and it scares him.
- I think the world at large scares Kevin.
- Natalie and Jessie kept snapping at each other while wrestling about. But I think it's not serious -- it's more like a boy and his dog. His pit bull, to be precise. Chima got ticked at them, though.
- They talked more about being bored. They came up with questions and answers to occupy themselves.
- I found it all boring.
- As I get this typed up, Natalie, Jessie, Lydia, and Kevin are still wide awake. Natalie denied (almost a bit too strongly) that she is, ever will be, or ever has had a sexual relationship with a woman.
- Then Lydia attacked Natalie to wrestle, possibly kiss, while Jessie and Kevin watched.
- They fell off the bed wrestling.
- Now Natalie is talking about her NSYNC posters and stuffed animals of teen years. I can't take this anymore.
- Posting ...