EEK! Russell has a Dustin v-neck shirt on! But he fills it out just a bit differently.
Now Jeff is looking like the Hank Azaria character who walked the dog on Mad About You.
Here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Pride and Prejudice:
- Lots and lots of fish tank (blocked feeds) today due to conversations about production, conversations about people who haven't signed releases, and the movie in the HOH room.
- In between feed blocks, Chima talked about how she wants to provoke Russell into hitting her so he gets booted from the show.
- I don't think Russell would ever hit a woman. He's got a temper, but he also knows how strong he is.
- Jessie drank way too much (for him) last night. He felt it today.
- Russell started singing that Chima was a chia pet. Chi-chi-chia.
- I snickered.
- They all reaped the benefits of the candy from the movie. Er, not the have-nots. But these folks really have had tons of candy, they should still have a lot left over from the margarita party pinatas.
- I wonder if BB has a dentist under contract.
- Oh my gosh ... so much of NOTHING today.
- And you might have wondered why I didn't post before this.
- Bad hamsters! Boring hamsters!