Russell, driven to the brink of insanity via the backdoor, tries to off himself by shoving a hanger up his nose.
Here are the happenings from the Big Brother House of Foolish Follies:
- Supposedly Michele cried after the PoV ceremony -- this was what Kevin told Jeff anyway. I didn't see tears, but wouldn't be surprised.
- Kevin also told Jeff that Russell's going around saying he has Michele's vote and just needs one more.
- Kevin told Jeff what a good little loyal puppy dog he can be. After all, he stayed loyal to his pals Chima and Lydia.
- Jeff and Kevin bonded some more.
- On a purely platonic level, of course.
- Natalie tried to make nicey-nice with Russell, probably thinking of the jury vote. After all, her hands are clean in the latest.
- As far as Russell knows, both her and Kevin's hands have no blood.
- No, there's been no murder. I'm talking figurative blood.
- They all discussed The Amazing Race. I should mention I did NOT try out for TAR yesterday when they had the casting crew around here.
- Jordan moved all of her belongings to the HOH room because she's scared Russell will do something to them.
- Jeff thinks Kevin is acting strange after he took him off the block. Jordan insists he's grateful.
- Neither Jordan or Jeff trust Michele but feel they need to keep working with her.
- Jordan is scared she will be on the block next week.
- Russell, Natalie, and Kevin hung out together talking.
- Natalie once again mentioned she can only go to Indian casinos because she's so young.
- She doth protest too much -- there was no need for her to mention it again.
- But Russell isn't bright enough to pick up on it.
- I think Kevin's filing all of this age suspicion away in his mind, though.
- No more brouhahas.