Oh, I am so cheating today. I'm giving you more screencaps than words! Why? Because these hamsters haven't given me much to write about, not much new anyway. You'll notice in the screencaps I'm posting that I now have a second one of Russell with yet a different hanger. I don't believe we've ever had a hanger-fixated hamster before.
Here's the biggest happenings of the evening and overnight hours ... and enjoy the purty piktures!
- Natalie and Kevin now have two covert operations -- Operation Sleep Deprivation and Operation Hide Sh** (let's say Stuff).
- Russell moped around by himself a lot, then later talked anti-Jeff with Michele and the Covert Kids.
- They played cards.
- They played pool.
- Kevin told the tale of the only time he ever stole anything. It actually boiled down to the store didn't charge him for things rather than him actually stealing things with intent. He wouldn't make a good criminal.
- Russell claimed that he sneaked out to a sushi bar while they were in pre-show sequester.
- They talked about what accompanying foods voted by America were best with the slop.
- Natalie and Russell bonded.
- Ew, just the thought.
- Russell, Michele, Kevin, and Natalie stayed up through the wee hours while Jordan and Jeff retired for the night.
- Now, do you see why I'm bored?