The only big event in the house today was the PoV meeting. As was totally expected, Michele didn't use it. The nominations remain the same -- Ronnie and Lydia. I have a feeling it might as well be Ronnie and Ronnie. Heh.
Here's what else happened in that Big Brother house of Another One Bites the Dust:
- Michele shouted "NO" in her sleep once again. Then, instead of shouting "NO" in her sleep, Michele shouted something about sitting down and quieting down. Hmm ... curiouser and curiouser.
- Then she shouted "NO."
- Lydia and Kevin Saran-wrapped the HOH door.
- When he came out, Russell just ripped the Saran wrap down without any real reaction.
- Jordan told Jeff she's glad Jessie didn't win PoV or he would have used it to save Ronnie. Jeff said that was why Jessie tried so hard to win it.
- Russell seems indeed tight with Jeff and Jordan now.
- Russell told Jordan that the reason Chima is so mad at him now is because he rejected her.
- Russell thinks Natalie is an instigator.
- He's right. An instigator who hides behind Jessie, but ...!
- Lydia is an instigator, too. She told Chima that nobody is talking to Ronnie yet the lies are spreading. She blamed Russell.
- Chima has been talking to Ronnie.
- Natalie told Chima she only trusts Jessie, Ronnie, and her.
- None of the others trust Natalie, either. Even Steven.
- Wait. Steven was last season.
- Ronnie is still trying to scheme votes.
- It dawned on the Jessie Crew that they can't trust Michele anymore. Well, duh.
- Jeff told Jordan to stop cleaning up after others. He says Jessie and Lydia never clean up their own messes.