Who's on the receiving end of Michele's big smile? Russell. These folks are totally bonkers. I love you! I hate you! I never lie! I lie all the time!
Here are the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Contrary Marys and Nervous Nancies:
- Jordan thinks they should get Natalie out this week since Lydia's pretty much a waste (ditzy, doesn't win comps, doesn't really have any oomph in her game). She thinks that Kevin might actually listen to them a bit.
- Michele thinks their side must win every comp from now on in.
- I don't think so.
- They can't tell Kevin anything as they know he'll run to Natalie and Lydia.
- Jordan doesn't think they can count on Russell's vote as he votes according to his own mind, not with the group.
- Lydia and Natalie said that Jeff is running Jordan's HOH -- they're not "her" nominations.
- I say, "Did Jessie ever run his own HOH?"
- America voted for jalapeno and pepperoni. They're loving the pepperoni.
- Russell mentioned that Kevin has been almost winning a lot of comps. Michele agreed he's a smart player.
- Natalie and Lydia talked about doing things to bug Jeff and Jordan.
- Kevin advised them to just play the game instead.
- Jeff can't figure out Michele.
- Neither can I.
- As expected, Jordan nominated Natalie and Lydia for eviction. She wants Natalie to go.
- I'm not sure when POV will be, but I'll be posting a report later tonight.