There. That's as exciting as it gets.
I think today has been the dullest day ever in the house. Well, sometimes when they have that silly extended stay time with the final two, maybe that's worse. I'm basically posting this so you don't think I forgot about you.
Here's the latest from the Big Brother House of Snoozing Losers:
- Jeff is dreading going to the jury house with the people he evicted and watching [bleeping] movies and [bleep].
- Jeff doesn't want to campaign to stay because it would mean Jordan goes home.
- We need to remind ourselves that the veto meeting hasn't happened yet.
- But I don't see Michele pulling a Marcellas.
- Natalie mentioned how often Michele goes to the bathroom. (I told you there's nothing happening!)
- Jeff told Jordan that Michele has no reason to save him.
- Kevin thinks Michele needs to go next because she's a strong player and not to be trusted.
- If Michele is HOH and Kevin or Natalie win veto, they would get Jordan out.
- Well, duh.
- Natalie thinks she could beat Michele in a comp.
- Yeah, right.
- Jeff isn't really talking to anyone but Jordan and no one is talking to him ... but Jordan.
- He drank an entire bottle of wine last night and probably is feeling that a bit, too.
- They're all napping except Michele. She's staring off into space.
- Um, okay. I must stare into space now.