Here are the day's happenings from that Big Brother House of Acrimonious Anti-Allies:
- After getting up, Kevin was directed to the diary room where there was a brief audio leak. He was receiving instructions on how to do the PoV. Not whether to use it or not, mind you.
- Then, when the time came (blocked feeds and all) ... he did NOT use the veto to save Lydia. He's going on the promises that she's definitely safe.
- Lydia isn't a happy camper. Nor would I be if my best friend in the house won the veto and didn't save me with it.
- Ah, something new and different -- Michele trash-talked Russell to Kevin. Russell's a terrorist, y'know.
- Chima told Kevin she's angry that Natalie never follows the direction of BB and thinks she can do whatever she wants. I'm paraphrasing there, but you get the general idea. BB tells Natalie to get up, she doesn't -- that kind of thing.
- Natalie apparently didn't cooperate when BB told her to "look alive" just before the PoV meeting.
- Chima thinks that Jeff has the "wizard power" because he's always getting called to the diary room and hasn't started any drama.
- Huh? Jeff has never been one to start drama in the house. He tries to avoid drama.
- Jeff made a slop concoction; Jordan made a fruit salad.
- And life goes on.
There was green alligators and long-necked geese,
Some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees.
Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born,
The loveliest of all was the unicorn.
-- As sung by The Irish Rovers