Well, it's not as bad as two in the house, but it's not that much more interesting. They slept into the afternoon and as I type this at around 6:30 AM ET, they're still up talking. And talking.
It was so boring in the house ... (how boring was it?) ...
- It was so boring that Kevin and Natalie went on a cleaning spree throughout the house. They are so not the cleaning type.
- It was so boring that the big excitement was that they couldn't drive wickets into the ground to play croquet.
- It was so boring that the big intellectual debate was Kevin and Natalie trying to figure out the meaning of cornmeal.
- It was so boring that the deepest observation of the day was Kevin saying that Chima should have never called Russell a terrorist. He said she had the upper hand in the Russell/Chima dispute and she blew it by calling him that.
- It was so boring that decorating plates became an educational event as Natalie taught Jordan to properly spell "GUCCI." Jordan thought there was an "e" on the end. Hmm ... whatever did happen to Dan Quayle?