- After the luxury clothing comp (blocked to the feeds), the three gals in the house sat down to pizza and wine.
- Natalie, reinforcing the idea that she doesn't have blood on her hands, told Michele and Jordan how it was all Kevin and she's not Kevin.
- She also told them she would be putting Kevin on the block.
- Mind you, just a few hours earlier she told Kevin she was with him to the final two and she keeps her word.
- Natalie's HOH room blatantly screamed, "I'm over 21!" It had Mike's Hard Lemonade and a college graduation stuffed bear.
- I don't expect Jordan to pick up on it, but c'mon Michele!
- Kevin suggested they do a fashion show with the new clothes. He quickly declared it wasn't his idea and the feeds got blocked. BB must want them to do a fashion show, eh?
- She got eight pounds of Red Vines ... I wonder if a free coupon for a dentist comes with that.
- In her letter from her father, he warned her that to win is good, but not to win at any cost.
- Huh, she is going to nominate Kevin. She and Kevin talked about it.
- She will nominate Kevin and Michele, get Jordan on their side, then vote out Michele.
- Now, that will go kerflooey if they don't get Jordan to vote their way or if Michele wins PoV.
- Michele told Kevin that Natalie doesn't trust her.
- Kevin told Michele he doesn't want to be in the final two with Jordan (she's popular).
- Kevin and Michele also believe Natalie is popular with the jury.
- I'd rather a Kevin/Michele final two than any scenario with Natalie in there.
- Kevin and Michele decided to get Jordan on their side and target Natalie.
- But we know Natalie can't be targeted until after someone goes home.
- And so it goes, like sand through the hourglass, these are the dwindling days from inside the Big Brother 11 house.
Friday, September 04, 2009
Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Into Friday 9/04
Oh, no! Don't drink wine, Jordan!
Here's the scoop from inside that Big Brother House of Female Bonding: