Run, Michele, run! Run as fast and as far as you can away from Natalie! Run for your life! A half million isn't worth it!
Again, there was nothing earth-shattering in the late night or overnight hours. But, nonetheless, I live to serve. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Liars and Thieves:
- Kevin told Michele he won't commit a vote to keep either her or Jordan right now.
- Natalie got all irked at Kevin because he had a long (and civil) talk with her arch-enemy Michele.
- Natalie told Kevin that he should tell Jordan that Michele trash-talked about her.
- Ew. Natalie buffed the dead skin on her feet into the hot tub with a pumice stone, then did Kevin's feet.
- Jordan ... you know, the dumb one ... asked if it was a sanitary practice.
- Jordan thinks America loves Natalie now due to the romance/proposal factor and because she's just so darn sweet.
- Gag me now, please.
- Natalie told Jordan not to ever trust Michele. Sadly, Jordan is gullible enough to believe her even though Jeff had advised her otherwise.
- Natalie continues to suck up to Jordan.
- She's covering all possibilities -- in with Kevin, in with Jordan ... and in the final two. She doesn't have to deal with Michele, the one likely not to fall for her lies, as Michele will be out this week.
- Kevin is the sole vote. He would be foolish to keep Michele who could win the last comp.
- Both Kevin and Natalie are worried that Jordan will win the 500 grand.
- Jordan and Michele talked. Michele would like to see Natalie cry. She knows it's mean, but she's cried so many of her own tears. Jordan mentioned that she thought you had to be 21 to be on the show.
- RED FLAG ALERT, RED FLAG ALERT
- Sigh. Then they changed the topic.
- As I get this posted, Natalie is the only one up. She's playing Solitaire.
- She's probably cheating at it.