I always look forward to the Big Brother season. Yet, at this time of the year, I look forward to seeing it end. While the final three trapped in the house is slightly more interesting than two who have already done what they can do to win, it's still monotonous. And, with the jury being live tomorrow night, we don't get the backlash of the jury questions on the feeds.
Here's what's happened since my last report:
- Jordan was up the earliest -- we're talking early afternoon.
- They're still decorating dishes with the crafts they were given.
- Natalie told Jordan that Kevin asked her if she had a final two deal with her (Jordan).
- Jordan continues to pretty much tell Natalie and Kevin what the other is saying.
- I fear that Jordan favors Natalie, but it's hard to tell.
- The BB voiced piped trivia through the house. Now I know that Sweden is slightly larger than California. Check.
- Kevin is upset because he feels he has no shot. He doesn't think he can win against either Natalie or Jordan.
- I think he could very well win against Natalie.
- Natalie cooked fish for dinner. No one wanted it. Natalie also mentioned that fish is poultry, right?
- Natalie told Kevin that girls are not supposed to work once they marry.
- I'm speechless. Her boyfriend gives her a twistie-tie ring and she's under the assumption that he will provide her a life of luxury?
- Jordan told Kevin and Natalie that she's always been self-conscious regarding her weight -- that's why Russell upset her so.
- She also talked about her boob job and how hard she worked to afford it. Them. Whatever.
- Kevin finally spilled the reason we haven't seen him swim or take off his shirt all summer -- he has Poland disease and has had his own breast augmentation surgery. He said that muscle loss keeps him from doing anything where he has to hang from his arms. The scar and unevenness of his chest makes him want to keep his shirt on.
- I looked it up -- Poland's Syndrome. Huh.
- Natalie had lasik surgery.
- None of them have gone through the horror of a knee replacement! Let them do BB comps after that, eh?