Natalie plays solitaire as the rest of the house sleeps. I know I've been anti-Natalie throughout the season, but I can't help it. I realize a lot of it is because I don't like how she's been playing the game -- glomming off power players. But there's something else:
- She's mean. Yep, you heard me.
- Her latest scheme is to rattle Michele so that she won't do well in the HOH comp -- sabotage her emotionally.
- She laughs when Michele cries and knows that Michele has been struggling with her emotions.
- Natalie is a bully.
- She also wants Kevin to be mean.
- She wants him to lead Jeff on during Thursday night, then evict him.