I hope everyone had a fine Labor Day holiday. You needn't worry about missing any huge events in the Big Brother house ... that's for sure. Usually it's not this boring until that silly extended stay of the final two.
- The BB staff must be on holiday -- the wake-up call in the house wasn't until almost 11 AM (their time).
- An indoor lockdown started at noon and is expected to last two days.
- Natalie told Kevin that the endurance comp starts Tuesday and the final comp is Thursday night.
- Well, duh. I figured that out on my own.
- Natalie doesn't want either Jordan or Michele to find out the timing.
- Michele doesn't need Natalie, though. She told Jordan it's a live eviction show tomorrow.
- Michele and Jordan packed. Natalie did the HOH blogging.
Jackie ate snacks.
- Natalie thinks she did harm to herself in her goodbye messages.
- Yeah, that could be true.
- Natalie is upset that her HOH reign is shortened. She wants to keep the room.
- They all napped.
- They munched.
- They played cards.
- The plan is still to evict Michele. There hasn't been a PoV meeting, but it's obvious that Kevin will take himself off and Jordan will go up.