Okay, Natalie's mysterious Pandora's Box has taken away her shot at playing for power of veto. I think that's the only truth being told. The boyfriend story was fabricated with Kevin at her side. Yet Kevin doesn't know the details of Pandora's Box either.
- Natalie has been saying that she planned to put Michele and Kevin on the block.
- Will the fact that only Kevin can try to save himself affect her choice? Or will she let her ally sink or swim on his own?
- There were little people in the period of blocked feeds. Or, perhaps a single little person. Kevin was scared. There was also a cockroach lady. I don't think I want to know.
- Another truth was that a picture of Natalie's boyfriend was on the box. But the rest seems to all be fabricated.
- They got ready for their fashion show -- something Kevin said BB wanted them to do.
- Nominations went down as expected. Natalie nominated Kevin and Michele.
JordanNatalie again confirmed her final two deal with Jordan.
- Natalie's speech was apparently very hurtful to Michele.
- Why am I not surprised?
- Kevin told Jordan and Michele he thinks there was more to Pandora's Box than the engagement. Why would someone hide an engagement and then say it was a prank?
- Natalie said that she's not a good liar.
- I say that she lies so much that she believes her own lies to be the truth.
- Hey ... is that a pathological liar?
- Kevin is very worried about going home. It's two against one in the PoV.
- Kevin thinks that Michele is trying to work both Jordan and Natalie.
- Kevin should worry. Natalie doesn't seem all that concerned that she can't save him.
- Are you surprised?