We still don't know the exact schedule of the remaining comp parts. Julie Chen said something about the second part live on Thursday's show. Hmm ... that should be the eviction show with the third part. It's sounding like both barts will be live. I'm expecting Sunday to be the filler show with "highlights" of the season. Then, for the first time ever, we're getting a two-hour reunion and finale show on Tuesday evening.
They certainly haven't done much today. Neither have I after being up most of the night. Here's the day from inside that Big Brother House of Lonesome Losers:
- Natalie seems really worried about the second part of the comp with Jordan. Good. I'd like to see Jordan pull a rabbit out of her hat.
- The ant problem in the kitchen is even worse today. I guess there's a benefit to my not living on a ground floor in decades. I've forgotten what it's like to have ants in my kitchen.
- Natalie told Kevin that the diary room told her she was dumb for throwing the comp to him last night.
- Natalie and Kevin relived almost every moment of the comp. Gah!
- Jordan cried alone. Aw.
- They discussed what the next part of the final comp might be. They have no clue on the schedule, either.
- Jordan promised to take Natalie to the final two if she wins this last comp.
- Natalie freaked out more telling Kevin how much he owed his own place in the house to her. @@