But she should know there's a camera behind the mirror!
Here's the skinny from inside that Big Brother House of Punish Them Some More, Please:
- Kudos to whomever thought of the punishments. Not so much the first one with the silverware and glasses.
- But both the puppet and dancing rocked!
- The best dancing for them was the "rock" track.
- The best to watch for me was the classical music. Enzo actually swayed around to the music, Ragan tried ballet, Britney reminded me of Mary Tyler Moore dancing to the Nutcracker Suite her first Christmas at the station. But Hayden and Lane ... they jumped around, wiggled their hands and just couldn't cope!
- Heck, Future Funk did the waltz better than Hayden and Lane!
- Britney, a hotel sales manager, advised the others to never pay full price for a hotel room.
- I'll remember that.
- Enzo is making a spaceship with macaroni, foil and other odd bits and pieces.
- Mind you, it's model size. He's not about to do a Chicken George and try to blast off.
- The feeds were blocked for the Power of Veto ceremony.
- When they came back, Enzo had taken himself off the block and Lane put Hayden up.
- Hayden volunteered as it's all but a done deal that Ragan is going this week.
- Lane had been worried that Enzo, with his push to evict Britney as an ongoing thing for weeks, might try to vote her out instead of Ragan.
- Lane and Hayden have also been talking about a final three sans Enzo.
- They think they're the most evenly matched final two, but either could win against Britney with the jury vote.
- They're not so sure of their chances with Enzo.
- They still believe in the lie from the saboteur about lifelong friends and think it's Andrew and Brendon.
- Silly boys.
- Lane and Hayden actually think they'll have show business type opportunities when they leave the show.
- Silly boys.
- At least Britney is just still hoping that she'll have a job. She doesn't think people will recognize her.
- I think it's time for Enzo to keep his game stepped up. If not, his boys will off the Meow Meow.
Look how filthy the kitchen is! They lay around whining that they're bored, yet junk is all over every counter, dishes aren't done, etc. I guess they don't believe in putting things back in the refrigerator after they pour a glass (bowl) and such. What pigs! Kathy, Brendon and Andrew were the only ones who cleaned on a regular basis. It's no wonder that have an ant and roach problem. Plus, this is being televised! Yikes! I would be so embarrassed!