|The bears are so right for this season|
Well, there have been a few interesting developments during the day today. I'm not really sure what to make of them. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bearly Beguiling:
- The hamsters woke up to an indoor lockdown.
- Uh-oh. It must be something big being built in the yard for the HoH comp.
- We're due for an endurance comp. I guess I better take a nap before tomorrow night's show!
- Frank and Boogie think that Ian will win an endurance comp.
- I say it would depend on the comp.
- Boogie's worried what Ian will say or do during a long lockdown.
- Boogie thinks that Britney is not only the worst coach in the house, but she doesn't do well in comps.
- I don't care. I'm a Britney fan this season!
- Joe decided to hold a cooking show while preparing food.
- He then licked his fingers.
- I call penalty vote!
- Oh my. Boogie (of all people) and I have something in common!
- Neither of us like avocado or cheesecake.
- Danielle told Ashley and Janelle that she's definitely voting out Frank.
- Wil and Britney think that Jenn has the best relationship with Joe.
- Meanwhile, Jenn seems to be totally off the radar in the house. Her name comes up now and again as a floater or a spy, but that's it.
- Lots and lots of small talk about entertainment, previous seasons, what the newbies can expect after being on the show ... and on and on.
- Britney is worried that Wil and Danielle will not vote to evict Frank even though they say they will.
- Janelle, still mysteriously sure the coaches will go into the game tomorrow, thinks that if Ian wins HoH, he'll put her (Janelle) and Shane on the block.
- YES! BB called out Joe for licking his fingers and tasting the food! Penalty vote, PLEASE!
- Sigh. No penalty vote. Just a "Stop that!"
- Frank told Janelle that if he stays although her team tried to vote him out, he'll go after them next week.
- Although the feeds kept getting cut out, something odd is going on.
- For the first time ever, they're pre-taping the nominee speeches for the live show.
- They obviously don't want long speeches messing up their timing.
- Probably because the coaches are coming into the game.
- Britney suspended Big Ted (the bear) from strings on the loft by the HoH room.
- Then it was a wait for Frank to notice his Big Ted was missing.
- When he saw it and came upstairs, Britney quickly passed it to Dan who then passed it to Shane in a game of keep-away from Frank.
- So Frank picked up Britney and carried her to the bathroom threatening to flush her head in the toilet.
- He didn't do more than take her to the door.
- He got his bear back.
- Wil told Janelle, Britney, Ashley and Danielle that Frank and Boogie tried to offer him a deal.
- I don't know.
- We might have more waffling tomorrow and the vote isn't as clear as it once was.
|Triple threat? Ha!|
|Oh noes! Big Ted is in trouble!|
|Frank carries Britney threatening to flush her|
|Ian studies the Big Brother rulebook|
|In bed with the devil|