|Her future's so bright that she's wearing shades?|
So, what's up in that Big Brother House of Sanctimonious Sillies? Here's the latest!
- Danielle seems to be committed to voting out Frank. She told Joe she would as well as Janelle and Company.
- But now BRITNEY is having second thoughts about evicting Frank instead of Joe!
- It's the weekly waffles, methinks!
- Janelle had her big talk with Wil (remember, the two attached at the hip had a fall-out).
- He told her that she made him feel worthless and he was upset, not mad per se.
- Aww, that brought Janelle to tears. She never meant to hurt his feelings!
- All is peachy keen in the world once again.
- Dan told Danielle that her infatuation with Shane is affecting her game.
- Shane maintains that they're "just friends."
- But Danielle just doesn't get the hint.
- Frank said the Diary Room wants him to call out Joe and Janelle about the lies they're saying about him.
- Oh, but the Diary Room and production NEVER interfere, right?
- Coach Dan told his Danielle to make sure that Britney doesn't change her mind and decide to target Joe.
- Boogie said that he'll be mad if Frank goes and, if his team wins the HoH, NO ONE is allowed in the room.
- Wil told Shane that he'd keep him over Joe in the future because Joe runs to Janelle blabbing all the time.
- Danielle still thinks Ashley is trying to "steal" Shane. She referred to Ashley as that "drug loving crazy."
- Aha, maybe she IS stoned all the time! (Ashley, that is.) I know she was on medication early in the game, but she should be off of it now!
- They continue to discuss what will happen IF the coaches come into the game.
- IF? That's a laugh! I say WHEN, pre-determined.
- Britney and Dan think Janelle's very different from her previous seasons -- lying more.
- I think she's very different, as well. I don't like her so much. Maybe it's just that she's a better competitor than she is a coach.
- Janelle really can't be trusted, although this is indeed a game where deceit often gets one ahead.
- Dan had a long talk with Ian.
- Ian seemed to think he was being interrogated.
- It still seems that Frank will be evicted, but that's subject to change between now and tomorrow night.
|Britney is scheming|
|Six Pack Shane exercising|