|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
"Oh my goodness, what a night," - Ian Terry
The kid is right. After last night's double eviction show, there was another HoH comp held in the wee hours. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Revolving HoH Winners:
- When the live feeds returned, Dan had to use his mist to the utmost as he tried to assure Danielle he knew she had the votes to stay.
- She wanted to know why he didn't put up Jenn.
- He told her he panicked.
- Yeah, right.
- She was not a happy camper.
- Even both Shane and Ian telling her she looked beautiful didn't help.
- Of course, she re-covered the crater on her forehead (which she wouldn't have if she had left it alone!).
- Dan also had to remist Ian, but that went down a lot easier.
- After all, Ian is a renegade, not a woman scorned.
- But ... the unhappiest camper of all?
- Oh, not Shane. Be real. He's like the Scarecrow, without a brain in the game.
- I'm talking Jenncity.
- She brooded. She was so down, I swear I saw a personal storm cloud floating above her head.
- She eventually got called to the Diary Room.
- After she washed just about every dish in the house, when Danielle tried to help her, she walked away.
- Jenn told Ian that she was close to him in the comp.
- I just remember that Joe and Shane were just about tied for last.
- They did hear the crowd cheer as Ian got his fin out of the maze.
- Ian, with his extra energy already, paced wildly with adrenalin for more than a few hours. I didn't think he'd ever settle down.
- Ian told the others that Jenn feels all alone.
- Well, she is. She knows it.
- Jenn told Danielle the fact that Shane wasn't touched by Dan at all means that he has a deal with him.
- Huh. We know Dan has separate deals with Danielle and Ian. He nominated both of them.
- We know that Dan is only really faithful to himself. And his wife, but she isn't in the house.
- Dan got his HoH basket and a letter from his wife.
- Upon seeing her photo, Jenn claimed she's been "out-chicked." Um. Wil probably out-chicked Jenn.
- The feeds were then blocked for the HoH comp.
- And ... oh my goodness, IAN WON HOH!
- Jenn once again said she almost won.
- Shane thinks it will be Jenn out this week.
- But which of the Quack Pack will go on the block with her?
- Jenn is talking again. She says Frank did himself in with his ego.
- Alone in a room, Ian said to himself (and us) - "A socially inept loser made it to the final four."
- His HoH room was full of all kinds of junk food and a letter from his grandparents.
- Dan seems to really have him in his mist.
- Ian may have made a mistake when he told Dan he'd like to see Danielle go home.
- Dan told him he should nominate Shane and Jenn, then replace Shane with Danielle if he wins veto.
- I personally think getting Dan out should be a must for ANYONE left in the house at this point.
- But I haven't been misted, they have.
- Nominations should be later today. Until they happen, I'm not really sure who's going up.
- It will all come down to who wins the veto this time.
- Oh my goodness.
|Why did Dan nominate ME?|
|Ian's real only trusted ally|
|Jenncity feels like Godzilla is stomping and snarling|
|Dan re-mists Danielle|
|I should have been HoH, not Ian!|