|He rocks on the hammock all night long singing his song|
Hey, what's up with those lovable hamsters in that Big Brother House of Scheming Demons? Read on ...
- Since they weren't locked in, they're assuming the HoH competition will be a quiz that doesn't need huge set-up time.
- Ian's doing his best to wear out the new hammock. As nice as it is, I don't think it was meant for that much rocking.
- Danielle told Frank she doesn't like the sock monkey because its head is too long -- it's the kind of thing that will sneak up in the night and kill you.
- Dan loves his sock monkey, though.
- Joe and Frank talked. They said they think they have one vote each for sure. When Frank asked Joe if his was Shane's vote, Joe told him it was Jenn's.
- Frank told Ian that, if he stays, he can shield him.
- Yeah, that's just great.
- Danielle said she won't vote for Frank to stay if a pot of gold and glitter fell from the sky.
- Of course, she didn't say that to Frank.
- Dan and Danielle think the whole house still believes they're against each other.
- They continue their plans for the final two.
- And, they talked about continuing the ruse that Jenn is in the final three with them.
- Dan talked to Ian about the Renegades and their final two.
- Dan talked to Frank about getting down to business and the final two after the eviction this week.
- My gosh. There must be a mist. Anyone else in a house with so few hamsters would find out about all these final two deals!
- Danielle has popped and picked at the pimple on her forehead so much that we can just call her Cyclops.
- She puts gobs and gobs of makeup on it.
- Danielle would prefer a final three with herself, Dan and Shane.
- Dan doesn't want Shane in that mix ... probably because Shane might win a comp and would choose Danielle over him.
- Jenn told Frank she's scared that he's going home.
- Well, wouldn't that be better than YOU going home, Jenn? Sheesh.
- Joe, ever the one to float to power, now acts like Ian is his best friend and ally.
- He claims that the perfect final two would be Ian and himself.
- Yeah, that would be okay with me.
- Because Ian would win!
- Joe thinks that Ian needn't worry if Jenn wins HoH in a double eviction tonight because she's probably working with Dan and she'd go after Shane.
- I don't think they need to worry about Jenn winning HoH.
- Danielle got all upset at a comment Shane made. She told Joe that he's probably a mama's boy and is inconsiderate. She wants a MAN, not a BOY.
- Well, he never really wanted her in the first place. I think he has grown fond of her in a friend sort of way, but that's it.
- As he thought she was also upset with Dan, Joe told her that Dan takes the game very seriously and that he only said that she was dead to him in the GAME, not in life.
- And on it goes ... where it'll stop, no one knows.
|They call me the Mist, I keep misting down the road|
|It's in the cards, Frank. It really is.|
|Pretty, I'm so pretty ... with my third eye.|