|The bearded lady?|
So, it's the wee hours of the night. Of course some of the hamsters are still running in their wheels. Usually that will get them nowhere quickly. What's been happening in that Big Brother of Going to Hell in a Handbasket? Read on ...
- Jeremy told Kaitlin and Aaryn that, once Elissa's gone, they should be winning MVP ... or Howard might.
- Now, I think Howard might have a chance. Aaryn or Kaitlin? BWahahaha!
- Jeremy also told Aaryn he'll be winning all the comps and MVP because "America loves a showmance powerhouse."
- Possibly, but not when it's Jeremy, I don't think!
- Nick pinky-sweared with GinaMarie again, telling her he's not playing her.
- Ha! He's playing everyone! I honestly don't think Nick is loyal to anyone unless they can be used for his gain. If he were a bit better at it, he could be a real player in the house.
- But his lies have caught up with him a bit.
- Not that he'll go home this week, mind you.
- Candice and Helen are working on Jessie to bring her around to their side.
- It might not work -- they're not male.
- But Jessie so desperately needs friends that it's possible she'll make the jump.
- Aaryn is still bothered with the thought that her alliance, Jeremy and Kaitlin, can't be trusted.
- Andy told Amanda that Nick is targeting Candice.
- Amanda told McCrae she'll go along with his decision in the vote.
- Gah. I thought she was an independent thinker!
- Andy is worried about Spencer and Howard.
- He probably should be. Spencer and Howard are always scheming.
- Amanda confirmed with Aaryn that she will vote Elissa out because she's in an alliance with McCrae and that's what he wants.
- Kaitlin told Elissa that she's not really dating Jeremy because he's too immature.
- Really, now. Why is she having sex with him in front of the world?
- Howard thinks Amanda is onto an alliance of the guys.
- He apparently doesn't know that Candice and Elissa suspected it long ago.
- The guys are on board for an Elissa ouster as of now.
- Spencer continued his anti-Amanda talking. You can bet he'd go for her eviction if he ever were to win anything.
- Nick and Spencer talked about how faithful they are to the Moving Company, yet McCrae lets Amanda influence him.
- Candice is upset because when she asked Aaryn her middle name, she said, "Shaniqua."
- Howard tried to soothe her ruffled feathers.
- Meanwhile, Amanda was saying she gets upset when someone (I'd say JEREMY) use the expression "Jew'd" to imply cheated.
- Howard talked about Aaryn's previous conversation about the fish being segregated by black and white.
- Candice, Amanda and Howard are right. I say it's called hate speech for a reason. But, in this case within the house, a lot of it is hurt speech. It hurts the others around the person saying it. It hurts deeper than Aaryn or Jeremy will ever know. In the long run, it will hurt them themselves.
- Nick told Aaryn he can't really get a handle on Spencer.
- Nick lies.
- Aaryn told him that Jeremy has a deal with Spencer.
- Well, duh. So does Nick!
- Alas, it still looks like Elissa will go.
|Rub-a-dub-dub, extensions in the tub|
|Likes the white fish best|
|Play, Helen, play!|