|The new HoH ... WAH!|
Yeah, Aaryn cried a lot after getting the Hoh-dom. I'm sure there were tears across the nation. Or, perhaps just frustration. If you haven't already, go read my last post about the HoH comp, then come back. I'll wait.
You're back? Good! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hateful Hamsters:
- Just to recap a bit -- Jeremy and Aaryn won the HoH comp. Jeremy gave the HoHship to Aaryn. That's probably a fairly smart move on his part. He can still "advise" her on nominations, yet his hands remain clean.
- Or, as clean as they can be when he wipes hats belonging to other people on his butt.
- Aaryn got to choose the Have Nots. She chose Helen, Andy, Candice and Elissa.
- McCrae apparently volunteered to be a Have Not, but she didn't take him up on the offer. All of the Have Not choice stuff was blocked to the feeds.
- Aaryn said that Jeremy and Kaitlin can spend the first night up in the HoH room.
- As per the MC plan, the "hinky" votes have the house in an uproar.
- Both Spencer and David repeatedly lie and even embellish some on how loyal they were to voting out Elissa.
- Aaryn cried. She has no clue who can be trusted and who betrayed her.
- Poor hateful little baby. My heart goes out to her. Not.
- Andy admitted to Aaryn he voted to send David home. She respects that (she says) because he's being honest with her.
- Candice, on the other hand, did vote to oust Elissa yet is one of Aaryn's chief suspects in voting David out.
- Aaryn cried some more.
- Candice told her that she wanted to vote with the house and was told by (will not tell Aaryn) that someone would come to her and tell her how to vote. (That someone who told her someone would come was Helen.)
- The someone who came to her was Spencer. He told her they were all voting Elissa out. So, because she wanted to be with the house vote, she voted to keep David in, get Elissa out.
- Aaryn told Candice she believes her.
- But she really doesn't.
- Yet Aaryn is so sure that both Nick and Spencer voted to evict Elissa! So, those two votes in her mind had to be others betraying her!
- Jessie ran into the photo booth crying that she was sure she was going home.
- GinaMarie fussed with her paw, saying she hurt it in the comp when she fell. It turned out she sprained her
- I think they're all bearing new bruises and scrapes when they already had some starting out in the comp.
- Helen told Howard that Spencer told Candice to evict Elissa. Howard told her he was supposed to tell her to evict David. They both think Spencer is playing them all.
- He is.
- Helen told Elissa they need to put on brave fronts and not let Aaryn get any satisfaction about making them Have Nots once again.
- Elissa told Helen that if they're together on the block, she'll volunteer to go home so Helen can stay.
- Hmm. Not QUITE like her sister although the editing on the show makes her seem very much like Rachel.
- Of all people, Jeremy seems to be running around trying to do damage control with crying women.
- GinaMarie told Aaryn that she's sure Nick voted with them to keep David in the house.
- Once again, the shocker is that Jeremy kept saying "That was last week. It's over. This is this week we need to think about."
- Oh my. I'm not going to let him worm into my mind that he might have a lick of common sense. The last time I thought that he stole wine and wiped Elissa's hat on his naked butt.
- Candice told Andy and McCrae that she knows Spencer had to vote to evict David despite his act.
- She's right.
- Aaryn thinks if she weren't HoH this week, she'd be going home.
- She's probably right. Little does she know her mouth has cost her not one, but two jobs. Oopsie!
- Aaryn is worried that if she puts Elissa on the block and Elissa is once again MVP, she'll put someone weak up that she can beat in PoV.
- Jeremy tried to tell Aaryn they should all sleep on things overnight and make nominations decisions when everything has calmed a bit.
- Oh, but then he claimed that McCrae got "Jew'd" because Elissa stayed.
- Okay, he's still a jerk. I feel better now.
- Candice told Helen she heard the audience boo when she made her vote.
- Helen told Candice that she thinks Spencer and Jeremy might be working together and having them (Helen, Candice) do their dirty work by giving them conflicting voting target information.
- They then end up thinking it's Spencer, Nick and Jeremy ... perhaps Howard in on it.
- Smart cookies, those gals. Now, what are they going to do with their suspicions? What can they do?
- Spencer told Helen he told Candice IF ASKED to say she voted for Elissa to go, not to actually vote for Elissa to go.
- Yeah, right.
- Who wants to see my HoH?
- No one. Go away.
- Er. Ahem.
- They all put on the traditional fake act.
- Her letter started out with "My dear little princess ..."
- No wonder she's so whacked.
- GinaMarie cried because Elissa is still in the house. Now she's saying she has an eating disorder and BB is making it worse. @@
- Jeremy told Aaryn she could put him on the block because he'll surely win PoV. He pushes her for a Helen/Elissa nomination.
- I thought he said "sleep on it" before?
- Kaitlin told Aaryn the fact that the audience boo'd her when she voted to evict Elissa is scary.
- They really should soundproof that place a bit better, I say!
- Heh. Aaryn thinks she "better get a good job" after all this. BWAHAHAHA!
- BB gave them booze. There was no wine-gate this time.
- (Sidenote: Argh. My upstairs neighbor is either running in place or jump-roping up there. Who does he think he is? Helen?)
- Kaitlin is sure that if Elissa wins MVP again, she'll put her on the block because she (Elissa) called her a "whore" on national television.
- Um. Okay. I think Elissa might have bigger fish to fry. But maybe.
- Aaryn called America "stupid" and tossed out an expletive at us.
- How to win friends and influence people, eh?
- Aaryn also said that GinaMarie doesn't even realize that Nick is a "queer."
- Now, in my mind, I see her flitting about singing, "Pretty, I'm so pretty ..." But she'd probably gag when the line about "Pretty, and witty, and gay" came up.
- Aaryn is a bad example of today's youth. I don't know what else to say about her. A pretty package, but ugly within.
- They're all sleeping as I get this posted.
|GinaMarie has an ouchie|
|Why did I do this? I'm not her!|
|I'm surrounded by weirdos, must smile|