|Today's Howard-a-Day screencap|
Today's one of those days that more interesting stuff about Big Brother is coming from outside the house rather than inside it. I told you about Aaryn getting fired from her talent agency in my last post. Now GinaMarie has also been fired from her pageant gig. I feel the need to mention just yesterday in her breakdown she was saying how much she hated her job. Well, now she won't have to deal with it!
Here's the latest from inside the Big Brother House of the Rapidly Unemployed:
- My gosh, Helen trains like a prizefighter.
- The live eviction days in the house are usually full of housekeeping and primping.
- Although this is the first live eviction show for these hamsters, they're following tradition.
- The more I see of Howard, the more I like him. I believe I respect him, too.
- I don't say that of many hamsters, past or present.
- Elissa thinks that if she gets voted out, BB will think of a way to put her back in because "they worked too hard getting me in here."
- Hmm. I don't like that.
- I have nothing against Elissa as a player in the game. At least she's not coming across as stupid and bigoted. BUT ... are they paying her more than the others? What will they stoop to to keep her in the house?
- Inquiring minds want to know.
- That said, BB seemingly has nothing to do with David being the target this week.
- About the only BB connection is that they think Elissa will keep getting voted MVP and they can use that as a back-up plan for a backdoor.
- Howard had a long talk with Helen about using her head not her heart in the game.
- Jeremy told Spencer that he (Jeremy) has a secret alliance with Helen until the fourth eviction.
- Does Helen know this?
- Lots of small talk, lots of "what if" scenarios about HoH winner.
- Remember -- tonight's live eviction show is at 8pm ET. Next week it moves to Thursday 9pm ET. We'll be losing the Tuesday night show next week for Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday.