|Cheap sunglasses, cheap dude|
Ah, it's nice to not have an HoH sticking to the Amanda Wants script. Yay! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Turning Tides:
- Even though Elissa tends to speak in non sequiturs, her mind is definitely in the game.
- She has told most everyone that she's probably going to put Aaryn and McCrae on the block.
- It's win-win for her -- She doesn't like Aaryn on a personal level and Aaryn has been winning comps, doing the bidding of Amanda/McCrae.
- If Aaryn wins veto and takes herself off, Amanda goes up and out.
- Against Aaryn or Amanda, McCrae would be safe. He's liked. Amanda is feared. There is a difference.
- Elissa said anyone not really trying to win (like Andy throwing OTEV), they'll go up on the block.
- Elissa has had a busy day. She now has two week safety deals with Spencer and Andy.
- Andy might finally be getting out of under the spell cast by Amanda.
- She made nice with GinaMarie, telling her all the things Aaryn has done at Amanda's bidding and that Aaryn isn't loyal to her (GM).
- GinaMarie knew Aaryn was close to Amanda, but didn't realize she was outright working with her.
- GinaMarie and Elissa promised to have each other's backs.
- In trying to save his butt from the block, McCrae threw everybody under the bus ... including his beloved Amanda.
- Elissa's talk with GinaMarie had an effect on her. She even snapped at Aaryn that if they had kept Helen like she wanted, they could have worked with her.
- Aaryn just crumpled into a big pink ball.
- Well, it was a pink throw. But it was appropriate.
- Elissa strongly believes that Aaryn says inappropriate and nasty things which indicate a lack of character on her part.
- GinaMarie once again said (it seems she said this last week, too) that the only problem she had with Candice was because she (GM) was defending Aaryn, who she thought was her ally and friend.
- Elissa told Aaryn that she had tried to work with her before and Aaryn turned on them.
- Elissa thinks she can beat Amanda in any comp.
- That said, I was surprised Amanda lasted as long as she did last night and did as well as she did. GM could probably stay up all night, but couldn't catch a ball for nuthin'.
- Spencer and Aaryn have decided they can't trust or work with Amanda anymore.
- A bit late for that, don't you think?
- Judd is in solid with Elissa -- he says he wants Amanda out first, then Aaryn and McCrae, doesn't matter who goes first of those two to him.
- But we know that Elissa would love Aaryn out, then Amanda.
- However, if it's vice versa, she won't be too upset at all.
- It's like the sleeping giant has come to life.
- If Elissa turns the house around and defeats Amanda, she will deserve to win it all.
- And I'm no Rachel fan, either.
- The nominations will be later tonight -- it's bound to be McCrae and Aaryn as she's said it so much.
- P.S. - Gah, I forgot to mention that BB put a canopy over the yard. We have no clue why. The hamsters are complaining that it's hot and blocks the sky. Hmm ... maybe they're Under the Dome. If they start having seizures and claim pink stars are falling, we'll know it's a tie-in!
|Judd is ready to play|
|Are we boring you, McCrae?|
|Meeting of the mind and the mindless|