|The future Mr. Amanda? Bwahahaha!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of As the Stomach Turns:
- As I predicted, Andy's nominations were predictable -- Spencer and Jessie.
- The target is Jessie.
- Andy's still not sure what he'll do if Jessie wins the veto. He'll have plenty of time to decide as the veto comp is today, the ceremony isn't until Monday.
- Credit to Jessie for saying "They must really hate me, so I must be doing something right" -- after the live feeds returned post nominations.
- Helen and Andy agree that Jessie cannot know she's the target. They must tell her she's safe.
- I think she knows she's the target.
- Amanda and McCrae think Helen needs to go soon as she'll put them on the block her first opportunity.
- Aaryn would prefer to vote out Spencer over Jessie.
- Amanda said she can't do that.
- Aaryn wants to name the alliance she's in with Andy, McCrae and Amanda.
- Watching the "friendly" power struggle between the power players is a bit interesting. You've got McCrae/Amanda (mostly Amanda) vs. Helen (and a bit of Elissa thrown in). On the surface, all of them are in an alliance with each other.
- Then you have the peripheral players who have attachments to both of the major player teams -- Andy, Aaryn and Spencer. Jessie and GinaMarie are on the outs with all, but just don't know it.
- If the peripheral players can live through the ultimate smackdown when a power player goes out, they might be in a very good position towards the end game.
- Amanda told Aaryn she can't trust Helen.
- She also pointed out that each person has someone they know what they'll do -- she has Elissa, Aaryn has GinaMarie, Andy has Spencer.
- Hmm. I don't think Amanda can really predict Elissa.
- I also think no one can control or predict GinaMarie.
- And, what about that Helen? If ANYONE has influence on Elissa, it's Helen.
- Andy continues to play both sides, now tempering it a bit to Helen. He told Amanda he's sure it's too early to think of getting Helen out.
- Helen told Andy that she really hopes GinaMarie wins America's Favorite at the end of the season because she really needs the money.
- I say, "Tough, no way. Get a job if you need money!"
- I know. I'm heartless.
- Jessie and Spencer talked about how Elissa doesn't need the money.
- In previous talks, they've all said Helen doesn't need the money.
- I again say, "If you need money that bad, don't waste what you have on lottery tickets, don't waste time on reality shows ... GET A JOB, A JOB THAT PAYS THE BILLS."
- Andy held a Skittles party in the HoH room.
- Now, I could get behind that!
- Uh-oh. Hamsters on sugar!
- Amanda told McCrae that they've controlled every nomination, every eviction.
- Well, SHE has. I'm not sure what McCrae's been doing.
- That doesn't mean that they won't lose it all.
- They're worried that Helen is too close to Jessie.
- But they can control that. Right?
- The evening ended with sex under the covers and all else sleeping. I don't want to see that.
|Soul searching? Maybe she'll find one.|
|An HoH who wants his room to himself|
|Sees the writing on the wall|
|Elissa's still in the house? Really?|