|NOT a Janelle, definitely NOT|
Although Helen told Aaryn that she's like a Janelle, I don't believe that Helen believes that. That's part of her personal social strategy to build people up and make them think she values them.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boastful Bigots:
- Elissa, GinaMarie and Aaryn compared notes -- Judd told each of them he'd like a final two deal with them.
- McCrae moped some more about Judd being voted out.
- Helen apologized to him for it, saying it did have to be done.
- Eventually, as the day wore on, McCrae admitted he had as much of a part in Judd's exit as the others did.
- Andy, although still loyal to his own alliance, formed a sub-alliance with Spencer as he (Andy) knows that he's odd man out with two duos (McCrae/Amanda and Helen/Elissa).
- After Andy left, Spencer mumbled to himself that Andy must not realize being in an alliance with him is the kiss of death.
- Spencer's right -- his allies have been being evicted one by one.
- Amanda, Andy and McCrae talked about possibly using Helen as a replacement nominee (scenario: Jessie and Spencer on the block, Spencer wins veto), then blindsiding Jessie by telling her Helen is the target.
- Helen, as shrewd social game-wise as she is, is still not realizing that Andy runs to Amanda with everything she says!
- Helen told Andy she thinks time is running out to get Amanda/McCrae out.
- Andy told her that he thinks they'll be loyal to them (himself, Helen) until the end.
- Andy told Helen that McCrae should go before Amanda. Helen agrees.
- Oh noes!
- The reasoning is that McCrae is better in comps.
- Well, they have a point there.
- Then he went and told Amanda that Helen did discuss taking them down, but way down the line.
- At least he fibbed a teensy bit.
- McCrae said he'll be really upset if he gets out and finds out Judd was NOT the MVP.
- Let's send him some tissues.
- Helen told Andy she does NOT want to go on the block and, if she does somehow this week, he better not give her grief about voting out Amanda or McCrae the next.
- Aaryn is upset that Amanda told Judd on the way out that she had no idea he was going to be evicted.
- Amanda must be thinking jury votes. She also mentioned she had mended fences with Candice. In Candice's speech, she said she liked everybody but "you two." That would be Aaryn and GinaMarie.
- Andy told GinaMarie he won't be putting her on the block.
- He's still planning the Spencer/Jessie nominations with the target on Jessie because she "flips" to the power.
- He told Spencer he'd be safe and that he feared if he put GinaMarie up as a pawn, she would be too unpredictable.
- Andy told Aaryn that he wants to blindside Jessie. She's not thrilled with it because she just saved her and feels Jessie will be loyal to her.
- Andy told her not for long because she flips.
- Aaryn thinks Jessie will have a breakdown.
- Andy told her that's why he wants to blindside her, make it appear she's not the target.
- Amanda thinks their (her/McCrae) biggest obstacle to getting to the final three would be Jessie and Helen.
- Amanda is getting suspicious of McCrae.
- "Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep ..."
- She thinks he doesn't trust her since Judd went.
- Then she went onto talk about their life of bliss together after they leave the house.
- Nominations will be later tonight.
|BB Voice: "I SAID it's time to GET UP!"|
|He yawns more than anyone else in the house|
|Voted most likely to make predictable noms|