|What have I gotten myself into?|
Well, it was boring boring until the late evening hours, then all heck broke loose. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Chaotic Crazies:
- Might as well start where the action started -- Jessie told McCrae and Amanda that Helen and Elissa wanted Amanda out.
- Now, if memory serves, Helen never did really outright tell her that. I could be mistaken, though. She's said it to a lot of people. She's also said "down the line" and "eventually."
- I'm almost certain Elissa never said it to Jessie.
- Helen did her usual damage control, saying that Jessie was trying to make her look bad before she left on Thursday.
- Elissa wondered, with Jessie going a bit crazed over this, if she (Jessie) might possibly be on medication.
- That, of course, was the "single most hurtful thing ever said in the house," as per Jessie.
- She might not know really hurtful!
- Jessie accused Andy of not having her back.
- Andy acted bewildered.
- He does that a lot in stressful situations. He's not used to anyone lashing out at him.
- Although, he was even taken aback by Elissa asking if Jessie was on something.
- Helen got upset with herself for raising her voice at Jessie. She's not upset for defending herself, but doesn't want to be seen raising her voice on television.
- Um. Okay.
- Aaryn cemented her relationship with Helen. Now she's in almost as sweet a spot as Andy is -- directly peripheral to both power players.
- Amanda believes Helen over Jessie.
- Helen tried to smooth things over with Jessie, telling her she was staying and all.
- Yeah, right.
- Jessie took to eavesdropping.
- When you do that, you often hear things you really don't want to hear.
- Jessie's grave in the house had already been dug, but she's made it much deeper.
- She lashed out and/or accused practically everyone except Spencer of lying to her, betraying her trust, leading her on.
- It's going to be a long two days until eviction.
|She claims he has a unibrow|
|You might not want to hear, Jessie|
|Is Jessie on meds?|