|Aw, poor pitiful GinaMarie|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Better Them Than Us:
- Of course, none of us would be foolish enough to make fools of ourselves on national television and the Internet for three months with a slight possibility of winning a rather (in the long run) paltry sum.
- In my last little bulletin, I made the announcement that Elissa won the PoV comp and that it was this season's Otev variation.
- For those questioning the comp, it's the one in which a god type entity gives a clue about hamsters who have left this season, they all scramble down a ramp and search for whatever form the answer is (doll, disc, etc.) and return up the ramp with it. The slowest (or wrong) one in each round is eliminated.
- It can get pretty cut-throat.
- And, apparently Elissa got to the ruthless point.
- Well, good for her.
- Helen did her happy dances and seems genuinely thrilled for Elissa.
- Now, she thinks that Spencer will be put on the block in Elissa's place, he's the target and she (Helen) is safe.
- Um, that's not quite the plan.
- Yes, they plan to put Spencer on the block. But, no. He's not the target.
- GinaMarie is in a world of self-pity. Naturally, she's disgusted that Elissa won. That would go without saying.
- But she's even more upset that they didn't have any NICK questions in the comp, yet had Jessie and Judd questions.
- She thinks the producers slighted Nick and is more upset about that than the fact that her hated nemesis won the comp?!?! Is she for realz? (As the Staten Islanders would say.)
- This season's Otev comp has left them all with bruises and scrapes.
- Poor hamsters.
- All of them, except GinaMarie, have been going on about great Elissa did in the comp.
- Amanda thinks Elissa is more dangerous than Spencer and if she (Elissa) gets HoH, they need to make sure she targets Spencer.
- Aaryn thinks that Spencer is more dangerous than Elissa and he must go next week.
- Spencer pointed out to the others that he was hoping to vote this week for the first time in weeks. They laughed at him.
- They apparently (or some of them) got love letters from Otev and GM is upset she didn't get one from Nick.
- Aaryn said she's angry at Helen. When Amanda asked her why, Aaryn said it's because Helen says she (Aaryn) is working with them (Amanda, McCrae, etc.). She is, of course. Even Amanda found the "angry" funny.
- It's sad to see Helen has bought all the lies hook, line and sinker. She really thinks both she and Elissa will stay in the game and Spencer will go home this week.
- She's dead wrong.
- And, even though Elissa was talking about self-eviction this past week and on occasion before, I doubt that will happen.
- GinaMarie cried, then went to the Have Not room to try to sleep.
- Aaryn laughed at McCrae because he was upset that he made a rather homophobic comment with her influence and he doesn't want people to think he's homophobic. She said she no longer cares what people think and they can slap any label on her.
- No worries there, Aaryn. They have! And it's all because of your own words and actions.
- Aaryn thinks the people who watch or follow the live feeds spout things out of context and are mean.
- McCrae told her that the online world is part of his own world and he knows when it's wrong to say something.
- Amanda thinks McCrae must be the most politically correct person in the world.
- Er, no. But he has been a lot more wise about what he says online.
- Then again, he got into a huge showmance with the biggest villain in the house. If he loses the game, he will be mocked in BB circles forever. If he wins, everyone will call it shrewd gameplay.
- Aaryn might be surprised sooner rather than later to find that she's low person on the totem pole of the 3am Alliance. McCrae/Amanda will dump her before they get rid of Andy.
- Oh my.
|He has THOSE socks on, biting his nails again|
|Bound to be block-bound again|
|Looking squirmy nervous a lot|
|Ms. PoV Winner|