|They'll ride it to the end|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Fickle Finger of Fate:
- At least Spencer has his small joys -- he's thrilled with the free clothes they get in comps and even more if they win HoH.
- Aaryn thinks she will be put on the block with GinaMarie.
- Aaryn and Amanda talked about "what if" they were the final two.
- Aaryn thinks that any of them (her, Amanda, McCrae or Andy) could beat GinaMarie, Elissa, or Spencer in the final two.
- Helen told McCrae he might be being portrayed as a little puppy dog following Amanda.
- Well, yeah, there's certainly that aspect in there!
- Then she kept after him trying to get him to vote for her to stay. Will that happen?
- Probably not.
- Helen said that Amanda is probably being portrayed as a bully.
- Would that need "portraying" per se?
- Probably not.
- Amanda got all upset with the talk that she's being portrayed as a bully.
- GinaMarie thinks she (GM) is a "nice girl."
- Both Aaryn and McCrae told Amanda not to say anything about her building anger regarding the bully comments.
- When Amanda was going on about never bullying anyone in the house, Spencer spoke up and pointed out that she bullied him for his vote to go the way she wanted, threatening he'd be out next, at one point.
- I don't say this often, perhaps not ever at all ... but, you go, Spencer!
- Helen wonders what Amanda is like outside the house.
- I don't think I want to know. She can disappear from my life after the season is over. I don't want to know her any better.
- Helen also thinks McCrae and Amanda aren't a good match for each other.
- I think outside the game, she's right. In the game, they're obviously doing something right. I guess.
- Amanda thinks Helen will taint the jury against her.
- I say they're probably already tainted.
- Helen thinks McCrae has deprived himself of the full BB experience due to being with Amanda.
- I personally wonder what the superfan McCrae would have done on his own in the game.
- Helen also said that if Amanda makes it to the end without ever winning any comps, it would be hard not to vote for her.
- Helen is pretty resigned that she will be leaving on Thursday. She asked Elissa if she wanted her to leave anything behind for her.
- But it's too late for could have, should have. Amanda and crew played it stronger.
- Aaryn, Andy and GinaMarie want to be the final three.
- We'll see about that.
|Will they be targeted soon?|
|Expendable at any time|