|I wonder if he has a security blanket at home|
After a few days of manic problems, the hamsters have quieted down now. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Stormy Seas:
- GinaMarie talked about Staten Island.
- McCrae wondered if Nick lived in Times Square.
- GinaMarie doesn't seem to know much about New York State outside of downstate (which she seems to think is upstate),
- Aaryn tried to convince GinaMarie that if she stays, she'll go after Amanda and McCrae.
- Elissa told GinaMarie not to believe Aaryn.
- Elissa told Aaryn she feels bad for the kind of person she is.
- Oh my.
- McCrae made the attempt to mend fences with Elissa.
- Not because he really feels it deep within (although he's ticked at Amanda's behavior) -- it's all in the game.
- I'm getting almost as tired of him saying "like" every third or fourth word as I am of him chewing on his fingernails all the time. Oh ... and those plaid pajama pants!
- McCrae and Elissa's long talk aired out a lot of the issues between them.
- Of course, now that everyone seems to have accepted Aaryn going home this week, things are a bit easier for all.
- Even Amanda admits she's given up the fight. She felt she should try because Aaryn's done so much for them, but the time came to stop.
- Oh, it did take a while more with Amanda, though.
- She resisted McCrae's coaxing to go talk to Elissa for hours before she buckled.
- McCrae told Amanda that any more acting out on her part will further alienate GM against them.
- Amanda decided her social game is over, it's all about comps now.
- Hmm. She won one so far.
- Amanda is dead-set against Judd, Elissa or GinaMarie winning the game. She says that she won't vote at the end if it's any of them.
- Spencer and McCrae trash-talked Aaryn.
- They claim that Aaryn is saying anything she can to stay.
- Well, a lot of what she's saying is the truth and they just don't want her saying it!
- Despite all the anti-Aaryn sentiment, Andy is worried that he might be in for a blindside.
- No, Andy, you're not that important. Everyone knows what you are.
- Spencer told Judd and Elissa that McCranda needs to be split up.
- But then he solidified his bond with McCrae. When Spencer says they need to be split up, he means Amanda must go.
- Aaryn again apologized to Judd for her part in getting him evicted.
- Oh, I believe Judd has tucked his grudges away for future reference.
- Judd told Aaryn he doesn't know how he'll vote yet.
- Aaryn said she doesn't want to be blindsided.
- I say -- Hey, Aaryn, when you know it's coming, it's not a blindside!
- NOW Aaryn claims she wants to play on her own, not be Amanda's puppet.
- A bit too late for that!
- Elissa and Amanda had a long, long talk. If you didn't know Amanda like we do from the live feeds, you might feel there was actual remorse and a fresh start between the two.
- But it's all in the game.
- Amanda knows that, strategically, she needs to amend somehow for her outrageous behavior and Elissa pretends to accept it.
- So, it looks like it will be Aaryn out Thursday without a doubt ...
|Talking to Amanda, believe it or not|
|The big apology session|
|That behavior really wasn't me ... she says.|