|Off the block smiles!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of People Your Parents Warned You About:
- Helen told Aaryn that, if she she goes home this week, she won't go crazy.
- Elissa thinks that Amanda is trying to turn Helen and her against each other.
- Aaryn thinks that if she puts Spencer on the block instead of Amanda, Helen might have a better chance of staying.
- Aaryn said that Spencer would not vote for Amanda to go if she goes on the block.
- If she puts Spencer on the block, it's Andy who would be the deciding vote.
- I fear, from watching him all season on the live feeds, he won't cross Amanda.
- Amanda found it fun to leave a large mess in the kitchen for Helen or Elissa to clean up as they're the ones most likely to do it.
- Instead, Helen, Elissa and Andy separated out excess dinnerware and locked it up so no one can again dirty all the dishes.
- Then, at the PoV meeting, Elissa took herself off the block as expected.
- (She's dippy, but she's no Marcellas!)
- Aaryn put Spencer on the block in her place. So it's Spencer and Helen on the block this week.
- They have no clue that the four jury members (including the one voted out on Thursday) will vie to return to the house to play the game.
- Aaryn, Elissa, Helen, GinaMarie and Andy had a big pow-wow in the HoH bathroom.
- They tried to talk sense into Andy -- telling him that neither McCrae nor Amanda would take him to the final two if he made the final three. They would be too sure he'd have the jury votes for the win.
- They also said that if Amanda heard wind of the conversation, they'd know who told her. They all looked at Andy.
- He seriously looked like he was thinking about it and considering their points.
- Aaryn seriously thinks McCrae and Amanda will get married.
- I don't. Or, if they do, I'd give it six months ... or until their winnings were spent.
- If they can get the five to stick with it, that's three votes to keep Helen while only McCrae and Amanda would vote for her to leave.
- And none of them are that thrilled with Spencer ... except maybe Andy.
- So, it all goes back to Andy.
- They think it would level the playing ground so they all have a chance at the win instead of a definite McCrae/Amanda sweep.
- But, it goes back to Andy.
- Andy's first input in the conversation? "I know I have to draw the line. I've been friends with everybody."
- Um. Okay.
- After Andy left the room, Elissa warned GinaMarie and Aaryn to watch what they say in front of Andy as he runs to Amanda with it.
- Of course, if he leaks this, he's got all them angry at him instead of just one raving lunatic Amanda.
- Andy later tried to tell GinaMarie and Aaryn that if Elissa wins HoH, she'll target them.
- He continued to tell them they need to vote out Helen.
- Okay. We know he can't be depended on to be the vote to save Helen.
- He might as well be mini-McCrae, following Amanda's lead.
- And, sure enough ... when Amanda woke up, he told her all.
|Cutting down the dish supply|
|You can't hide|