|GM promising Elissa she will vote out Aaryn|
Here's what happened today inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Louts:
- Y'know ... I don't really miss Helen doing her exercise routine each morning. It tired me out just watching her.
- As the day started out, Andy asked Elissa what was happening. She admitted she'd probably put him up, but feels he's safe.
- He mentioned GinaMarie going up (as have so many before him) and she doesn't think that's the right choice.
- She does have a better chance of Aaryn leaving with Andy on the block rather than GM.
- Plus, GinaMarie shook hands, promised, made the sign of the cross and more telling Elissa she would vote out Aaryn.
- As much as GM skeeves me out -- when she has promised something, I don't believe I've seen her not keep her word.
- Andy begged, fussed, whined to Elissa to no avail.
- Poor little spy boy.
- Elissa told Andy that Amanda said Aaryn will stay no matter who they put up, including Andy. Thus he's being used as a puppet by Amanda.
- "I'm not a puppet!"
- Watch Amanda pull his strings, I say.
- His feelings are hurt! She hasn't even been close to GM until this week!
- Elissa told him that she's still not close to her.
- Andy is refusing to listen to what she's saying. Elissa is telling him that if GM went up against Aaryn, GM would go home. She wants AARYN to go home. She stands a better chance of that with Andy on the block.
- WE know Amanda wants to keep Aaryn and McCrae thinks they should keep Andy.
- Don't faint ... but I think McCrae will win out on this one with Amanda. No sense in them each voting their own way; the votes would simply cancel each other out.
- GinaMarie told Elissa that Amanda's act yesterday was funny for about five minutes.
- Yeah, had it been five minutes and not so intense with hatred, it could have been funny ... I say.
- Meanwhile, Aaryn thinks Elissa deserved it all.
- Nope. NO ONE deserves to be constantly bullied like that.
- Andy and Judd were talking, saying they would both put Amanda and McCrae on the block if they win HoH.
- I reserve judgment until I see it.
- GM is really, really sucking up to Elissa. She cleaned the hot sauce mess that Amanda made atop of the set of drawers Elissa's been using downstairs.
- She made sure to tell Elissa about it for the brownie points.
- Aaryn thinks GM is playing her (Aaryn).
- I hope she is!
- The PoV ceremony went down ... as expected, McCrae saved himself and Elissa put Andy on the block with Aaryn.
- Amanda told Judd that they won't vote out Andy.
- Judd asked them for a one week safety deal. He's very worried that he's a big target since he was evicted once before already.
- Andy feels that Judd will hold a grudge against him blaming him for his eviction as McCrae and Amanda haven't taken any responsibility for it while he has.
- Amanda refuses to talk to Judd about their part in Judd's eviction.
- Such loyal buddies Andy has!
- Amanda bullied Elissa some more.
- Keep smiling, Elissa. It will drive her crazy!
- Aaryn cried.
- Amanda cried while comforting the crying Aaryn.
- Amanda feels so defeated.
- Amanda again told Aaryn how she (Amanda) has been running the entire game making sure her targets went home.
- Um ... she's telling that to a person who has the blood on her hands for doing that dirty work for Amanda. Something's a kilter with that gal, methinks.
- Amanda told Andy to make sure Elissa doesn't get Spencer, Judd or GinaMarie on her side.
- Aaryn has already accepted that she'll probably be going home, especially since Amanda told her that while she wanted to keep her, McCrae didn't.
- Aaryn told GM to vote with the house and not make waves, then win HoH.
- Amanda came to the realization that she's the only one being outright mean to Elissa (while the others just trash-talk her when she's not with them).
- Amanda thinks that makes her (Amanda) look bad.
- She's so upset that she's the only one being a bully and the rest aren't.
- Wild rant time from Amanda. It goes on and on.
- I mean ... what rational person would go off the hook because she's the only one bullying someone and others aren't joining in?
- What's wrong with this picture?
|So guilty looking!|
|Ohhh! A new piece of clothing?|
|Reading BB Guidelines out loud to Amanda|
|Make her stop looking at ME! EEK!|
|Amanda comforting Aaryn (or smothering her)|