|Such a good look for her!|
Here's what's gone down today inside that Big Brother House of Loonie Losers:
- The hamsters started their day on inside lockdown due to the PoV comp being erected in the yard.
- Heh. I said "erected" and wasn't talking about McCrae.
- Oops. My apologies. I had a Beavis and Butthead moment.
- Andy really wants the Zingbot to come. Others might regret it if he does.
- Amanda called Aaryn fat and McCrae called her on it. He told her that's how eating disorders get started.
- Um, not quite. But no one should be calling anyone fat. Aaryn's not fat. Spencer is a bit hefty, but I think he's lost quite a bit of weight since entering the house.
- McCrae has been speaking up to Amanda when she says stupid or mean things lately.
- She doesn't like that.
- How ever will this "marriage" work out?
- Elissa, Andy and Helen talked about making a big move and shaking things up ... next week.
- I won't hold my breath.
- I wouldn't advise you to hold yours, either.
- Helen, Amanda and Elissa were the three extras (no MVP nom this week) chosen to play in the comp.
- GinaMarie told Aaryn she would never put her on the block.
- Meanwhile, Aaryn has been praying that someone, anyone, would put GinaMarie on the block. But she won't do it herself. She can't.
- Aaryn told Helen that Amanda said she doesn't think Helen has any loyalty towards her (Aaryn).
- Helen told Aaryn she loves her.
- Oh, gag me right now.
- At least she didn't compare her to Janelle again.
- Andy has pretty much decided to put GinaMarie on the block if veto is used.
- He says that if Jessie wins veto, GM will probably go home.
- Helen told Elissa she doesn't want to push Andy too hard to make the big move or he'll go to the other side.
- Hate to tell ya, Helen ... but he's already there.
- Now Andy is scared to put GinaMarie up if veto is used.
- (Then put up AMANDA, Andy!)
- Uh-oh. Andy told McCrae and Amanda he'd rather keep Jessie in the house because Spencer has lied to him.
- Not that he has a vote, mind you.
- The Have Nots are complaining that you need butter to prepare mung beans and they aren't allowed to have butter.
- I have no clue about mung beans other than they sound too much like dung beans and I don't want any.
- Aaryn doesn't know how anyone could like Candice.
- That doesn't surprise me.
- Elissa and Jessie, on the other hand, thought GinaMarie was hateful when Candice gave her speech.
- I personally thought that GM should have had a penalty nom for a catfight on the live show.
- But no one listens to me.
- Right now as I post this, the live feeds are blocked with trivia. So the PoV comp must be on.
- I'll report back on the winner once it's known.
|Braided pink gangsta|
|Braids and blue|
|Mr. On the Block Weekly|