|Turn that frown upside down! Bouncy, bouncy.|
"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive ..." - Sir Walter Scott. Obviously he had no premonition about the Big Brother house, eh? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Deceptive Dawgs:
- With Elissa and Helen on the block, the plan remains the same -- Helen is the real target but they're telling her Elissa is the target.
- I'm still kind of shocked to see that she's falling for their lies. I thought she was more shrewd than that.
- Aaryn even told Spencer that Helen wanted him out ... that will help secure his vote.
- I don't think anyone would be nervous if they thought Elissa was gunning for them.
- Andy asked not to be picked if they choose a "houseguest's choice" tile from the PoV players box.
- Hmm ... have we even seen one of those this season? I think not, but my memory might just be bad.
- But then he said he'd go for slop the remainder of the season in PoV if that could send Helen home.
- So, who knows? He either wants to play or not. Fine.
- EWW! Aaryn told GinaMarie that John Mayer was the "Frank Sinatra of our time." Oh, that's just so wrong.
- More trashtalking previous hamsters on and off all day, as well as talking about previous seasons. Yawn.
- Amanda told Elissa that if she (Elissa) wins veto, she can't give it to Helen or they'll vote her (Elissa) out no matter the replacement.
- As if Elissa could even win the veto! And, if she won it, dippy as she is, I think she'd be smart enough to use it on herself.
- However, she (Elissa) is talking about how she wants to leave.
- When Elissa told Amanda that Helen told her that she (Helen) was told she was safe, Amanda said that Helen should use the veto to save her (Elissa) then (if she wins it).
- Follow that?
- Now, if Elissa isn't a complete bobble-head doll, she should realize that she and Helen are being told each other is safe and that Helen is the target.
- Amanda quickly told her that she and McCrae always wanted her (Elissa) to stay.
- Meanwhile, they now want to convince Helen that Spencer is the target.
- Wake up, dammit, Helen! Smell the coffee and win that veto or you're gone!
- Ahem. That was me virtually trying to shake some awareness into Helen.
- Heh. Spencer told Aaryn that her agency must be getting tons of offers for her. Little do they know ... that just ain't gonna happen!
- The BB voice in the house has a new line: "Houseguests, remember to enjoy yourselves today. These are the good old days."
- Okaaaay ...
- McCrae lied to Helen some more.
- And, she seemed to believe him.
- How could she even think he'd buck the trend, not vote her out and work with her to get rid of Amanda?
- The PoV comp trivia started about 9pm ET. We'll see who wins when the feeds come back.
|Hamster with chipmunk cheeks on right.|
|What's happening on her forehead?|