|Hurricane Jessie all worn out|
Oh my. I don't even know where to start. Here's the lowdown on what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of 10,000 Maniacs:
- As I mentioned in my last post, Jessie eavesdropped and heard something that she didn't really want to hear.
- While she's been the target this week, they had been assuring her she would stay and was but a pawn.
- She found out that was SO not so.
- So, she's decided to be a hurricane running amok through the house trying to turn everyone on each other.
- The only one she trusts or likes at the time of this posting is GinaMarie.
- With the exception of damage she did with the Aaryn/GinaMarie relationship, it seems like she's only solidified the McCrae/Amanda/Helen/Elissa camp.
- As the day wore on, the truths she was sprouting got mixed with some lies or exaggerations and the others knew it.
- Andy is disgusted with all of them because this is exactly what he didn't want to happen.
- Jessie is chain-smoking. Unfortunately, though she is indeed chain-smoking and said she's doing it, she doesn't know the meaning of the phrase. She told Spencer it was smoking when you wanted to. Um, it's actually one after another, hence the word "chain" in there.
- McCrae keeps joking that he wants to tell her he'll vote to save her if she gives him her cigarettes.
- Throughout the day, Jessie deliberately did things to annoy the Have Nots -- Helen, Aaryn and Elissa in particular. She cooked bacon, she loudly smacked food, talked about food.
- It's obvious her original goal was to get McCrae and Amanda to vote to keep her. If she could get them and GinaMarie. That would at least bring it to a tie.
- Amanda is using the situation to keep prying for information.
- But even Amanda is finding that not everything Jessie is saying is indeed the truth and that the truths kind of have to get extracted from the anger exclamations.
- As the tirade/rant/hurricane/whatever continues, Spencer is getting more and more smug.
- While I realize that Jessie, as an underdog, has fans ... overall her social game in the beginning desperately looking for friendship blew her chances.
- She keeps going on about people lying to her.
- She's in the Big Brother house. What game did she think she was playing? It's known for deceiving, lying, backstabbing and then, upon returning home, it's even worse on the Internet.
- Yes, she probably is too "nice" for this game. That's probably a good thing in the game of life.
- But in the game of Big Brother, it's a shame that she didn't play with a smidgeon of the toughness she's showing now from the beginning.
- Too much, too late.
- Gah. We have two more days of this.
|Jessie's game face as she storms the house|
|Helen doing damage control|
|Andy and Spencer laughing about Jessie's eavesdropping|