|I'm happy being third!|
Oh my gosh. Today was just about the most boring day EVER in the history of mankind on the live feeds. Yes, really. Here's the skinny on what went down today in that Big Brother House of the Doldrums:
- Helen knows she's leaving Thursday.
- Helen thinks she can pep talk Elissa into winning HoH.
- Meanwhile, Elissa is resigned to a diet of pickles because she claims she's allergic to slop. Apparently the head cheese and habenaro peppers aren't to her liking either.
- Of course, I would balk at both of those items myself.
- That was rather cruel of us.
- But they deserve it.
- Helen said she'd vote for Amanda at the end if Amanda gets there.
- When Helen said that Aaryn is really concerned what America will think of her, Elissa said they (we) would see what a horrible person she really is.
- For each nice thing Helen said about Aaryn, Elissa came up with a negative.
- "She's the kind of woman who'll steal your man."
- Oh, my. Was she channeling Rachel for a moment?
- Helen really likes GinaMarie.
- I never thought we'd see that coming.
- Elissa, on the other hand, thinks that GM is a bit ridiculous.
- I agree with her.
- As a side note: GinaMarie is NOT from New Jersey despite folks thinking she is. She's from the least cool NYC borough of Staten Island (as was most of the cast of The Jersey Shore). That is NOT New Jersey, it's actually not even very much New York City as folks think of it. It's an island where they talk funny and think they're tough.
- So, the whole early part of the day was spent with Elissa and Helen analyzing the character of their fellow hamsters, past and present.
- By 2 in the afternoon their time (5om my time!), the other hamsters were up and stumbling about.
- Amanda wants to work with Elissa.
- Uh-huh. We've heard that before.
- Sure enough, she later talks with her crew and discounts everything Elissa said.
- Aaryn once again had the nerve to tell Amanda she doesn't think Helen and Elissa were coming after her and GinaMarie and that Amanda told her that.
- What? You dare question the Queen of BB15 Hamsters?!?!?!
- McCrae admitted to Spencer, GM and Aaryn that his online BB fan friends probably hate the McCranda showmance.
- Well, yeah. A superfan involved with the online presence for the show has totally whacked his own game being a servant to Queen of BB15 Hamsters!
- I so wonder how McCrae would have done without the relationship.
- Aaryn thinks they picked them as the cast because they're all crazy.
- I say they picked them and recruited many for looks and forgot to give the psychiatric testing in the process.
- Grr, Clownie didn't even die today. That's been the highlight daily for most of the week. Perhaps Andy ran out of ways to kill him.
- Tomorrow should be more of the same.
- I really hope the returning hamster on Thursday livens up this snoozefest!
|We're surrounded by characters, but we're not characters|
|I have such a bright future ahead!|
|I'd have to disinfect the bed. Ew.|
|I have everything! The man of my dreams, 500 grand!|