Y'know, it was a lot more interesting to watch when they were all quibbling with each other. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of It's A Long Time Until Thursday Night:
- They all keep thinking a Pandora's Box is due. Hey, there just might not be one. They seem to forget that there was a time that the seasons had no Pandora's Box.
- I'm just wondering when they'll get the dollar store arts and crafts or get to tie-dye t-shirts.
- Now, there's the real excitement every season!
- In the past week or so, the ants have rediscovered the house. I don't know why they waited so long this year.
- Maybe they were afraid of the hamsters.
- Judd and Elissa continue to get along well. A lot of their time talking is spent about Amanda (horrible woman) and McCrae (doesn't take a shower for two weeks), peppered with small talk about television and family.
- On the other hand, Amanda and McCrae spend a lot of their time talking about Judd (can't be trusted) and Elissa (needs to go!).
- Today (well, Tuesday), most of them spent the day either napping or lounging around.
- The HoH camera came out and a good time was had by all.
- Amanda said that it's fun to just laze around and not worry about bills.
- Spencer said it's like living at home with parents.
- Hey, McCrae should feel right at home then!
- Amanda said she feels happier because she took her meds.
- Andy, knowing he's safe, keeps asking people if he's safe and saying how, of course he's mad at Elissa for putting him on the block.
- Amanda would still like to keep Aaryn for the comp wins and target value, but agrees with McCrae that they never know what she'll do. She's shown that she isn't loyal while Andy has had constant loyalty.
- Spencer and Andy think Judd is only being nice to Elissa as she's HoH.
- While I'm sure that has something to do with it, I've also noticed that he gets very quiet and doesn't take part in it when the others are trash-talking Elissa.
- I think Judd really doesn't trust anyone and probably thinks that Elissa is the least likely to target him.
- Oh! I was mistaken! McCrae pays all of $100 a month to live with friends. His parents even canceled his phone and stuff.
- Aaryn keeps trying pretty much anything to convince people that they should keep her.
- Some truths, some lies.
- It's just digging a deeper hole for her to crawl into on Thursday.
- Some of what she's saying sounds like she's saying it to instigate problems between others.
- They got a paltry amount of alcohol -- everyone can drink this week as there are no Have Nots.
- They played beer pong.
- A thrill a minute.
- Amanda put herself in charge of the beer pong.
- Spencer called her a control freak.
- Well, yeah!
- Aaryn told the others that Elissa said Judd is the best-looking man in the house and that Elissa wants Aaryn out because she's jealous of her relationship with Judd.
- While Judd IS the best-looking guy in the house at this time, it's not like there's much competition going on in that department.
- And, no. Elissa hasn't any interest in that manner towards Judd.
- Amanda ran and told Elissa about it.
- Elissa laughed.
- They all laughed because it kind of shows Aaryn is grasping at straws.
- It could very well be a unanimous vote out of Aaryn on Thursday.
- Nah, not "very well." It will be unanimous.
|Woe is me|
|With grace and elegance|
|Setting up the beer pong|
|With glowing balls they play|