Well, well, well. GinaMarie won HoH. Spencer gets to carry around a megaphone until nominations. Candice won $5,000 and Helen won a barbecue with her choice of three guests.
- I can only hope Amanda will "win" the MVP nomination for eviction!
- GinaMarie told Amanda and McCrae they can sleep in the HoH room tonight as she prefers to sleep in the bed she shared with Nick.
- Amanda told Spencer she understands why he stayed with his vote to keep Howard.
- After all, he was the sole vote to keep him.
- GinaMarie and Aaryn talked about putting Spencer and Candice up with Jessie as the replacement if someone used PoV.
- Jessie thinks that if they take out Candice this week, she'd be next in their sights.
- Her behavior hasn't helped her case any -- after her hiding in bed not talking to anyone.
- GinaMarie doesn't want a backdoor scenario.
- That might be good news for Judd!
- Although McCrae is worried that GinaMarie will put them up, Amanda isn't.
- Just a reminder -- during the comp, GinaMarie promised safety to Jessie, McCrae and Amanda. We know she's loyal to Aaryn (when it does her good, not against Kaitlin).
- So that narrows her nominee pool to Spencer, Judd, Candice, Jessie, or Andy.
- OMG!!!! She got a photo of Nick in her HoH room!
- SHE GOT A PHOTO OF NICK!!!!!!
- DID YOU HEAR ME?
- SHE GOT A PHOTO OF NICK!!!1!
- Jessie is upset that Helen invited Aaryn to the bbq.
- GinaMarie said she doesn't really "do" bbq, so they're going to have a contest to see who can impersonate her best for that invite. (Yes, Helen originally invited her. She knows when and how to suck up to the power.)
- I believe the third invite went to Elissa.
- Jessie thinks she's at the bottom of the pecking order and cried.
- Nah, Candice may be lower, but when Jessie is always so needy, she's going to be low on the totem pole and just a vote for them when they want it. Expendable.
- Now GinaMarie and Aaryn think they need to put Candice on the block with Jessie as a pawn.
- Spencer would go up if Candice wins veto.
- Then they'd vote out Jessie.
- Expendable, remember that.
- Amanda, kind of like a dog sensing fear, lit into Jessie about trying to flip the house this past week.
- "Go ahead and have a hissy fit and cry!"
- So, Jessie obliged.
- Then Mad Dog Amanda turned on Candice pretty much with the same issue -- trying to flip the house against her.
- Candice, not quite a needy Jessie, defended trying to defend Howard.
- Amanda yelled about the comments she alleged that Howard made to her (that no one else ever heard).
- Cat fight!
- Helen started crying and going on about Candice trying to frame Elissa and herself.
- Afterwards, Candice went to Andy with all her problems, telling him they're going to pick them off one by one.
- Yes, they will.
- And Andy will remain loyal to them until the day he gets the boot.
- But he didn't tell her that.
- No one can back up Amanda on what Howard allegedly said.
- Candice is sure he wouldn't make sexual threats and wants to ask the Diary Room about it.
- I saw the actual incident and I can't tell you what was said.
- Amanda apologized to Candice and told her it wasn't right for her to light into her when she was actually mad at Jessie.
- Wait for it. Wait for it.
- The Jessie/Amanda cat fight starts all over again!!
- GinaMarie, from the HoH room, heard all the screaming and isn't about to go down there and find out what it's all about.
- Everyone is just trying to stay out of it.
- We have feeds cutting to fish more often than not with Amanda's screaming at Jessie in between.
- Oh my.
|Shove that food in|
|Howard over her shoulder|
|Will she be safe this week?|